Major "hater" dilemma

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see fail?

• Pats- because I just can't stand seeing them win
    • Whitner- I don't want to hear all his tweeting in the super bowl pregame
    • Evans- averaging 2 mil per catch this year. I want everyone to see I was right about him being a number 1 number 3 wideout...
    • Fewell- congrats for inheriting the only d that could stop Brady.

I like the Pats(if the Bills aren't in the playoffs :lol: ). Not only do they play an exciting brand of football, but I find it humorous to watch Brady succeed, when some here have been predicting his downfall for several years now.

I'll duck now.

Can't say I like the team, but I do like watching them, especially the GREAT Tom Brady. :thumbsup:

Many I don't like, but the only one I truly hate in sports (now that Bledsoe is gone) is Ralph.:thumbdown:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i enjoy watching the Pats. They are a dynasty and I like watching a team who is just suberbly talented cheat, play dirty, and whine and B word and moan if calls don't go their way.

Fixed.

Fully a third of Bruce Smith's sacks would be roughing penalties in today's game. The single pansy-ass little crybaby most responsible for ruining the game like that is The Brady and his "Don't touch me, I'm priceless." attitude. The little princess shouldn't have Superbowl rings, he deserve !@#$ing Superbowl tiaras.

If you call that "talented" or "good football"...back away from the drugs and seek help.

there are not many X Bills players I dislike. I have nothing agains Whitner or Evans.

How funny is it that (politically and personally) people are ALL for making a bigger profit. Yet when a Bills layer leaves for more $$ thay have a cow!! :wallbash::wallbash:

:censored: idiots

Didnt Evans leave on the same contract.

I beleive Whitner took less then what we offered him originally to stay?

Fixed.

Fully a third of Bruce Smith's sacks would be roughing penalties in today's game. The single pansy-ass little crybaby most responsible for ruining the game like that is The Brady and his "Don't touch me, I'm priceless." attitude. The little princess shouldn't have Superbowl rings, he deserve !@#$ing Superbowl tiaras.

If you call that "talented" or "good football"...back away from the drugs and seek help.

Yeah, they are just lucky and the "refs help them."

And Brady has an attitude? That should be reason enough to ban him from the league FOREVER <_<

They are a dynasty. They are one of the best teams to ever play the game. Are the rules different? Sure are. But All teams play by them. Sucks that many of the others ones didn't change.

Are you saying those "fully a third" of Smith's sacks wouldn't be a penalty against a guy like Sanchez, Tebow, or Alex Smith?

The asterisks after the word Pats on this board is cute... it really is. But my God can we get over the irrational hatred of a team who is just better than us (and most other teams) in every facet of the game?

Edited by stevestojan

Yeah, they are just lucky and the "refs help them."

And Brady has an attitude? That should be reason enough to ban him from the league FOREVER <_<

They are a dynasty. They are one of the best teams to ever play the game. Are the rules different? Sure are. But All teams play by them. Sucks that many of the others ones didn't change.

Are you saying those "fully a third" of Smith's sacks wouldn't be a penalty against a guy like Sanchez, Tebow, or Alex Smith?

The asterisks after the word Pats on this board is cute... it really is. But my God can we get over the irrational hatred of a team who is just better than us (and most other teams) in every facet of the game?

Better in every facet, including the whining, cheating, diving, cheap shots...And I swear to God, they pay off the refs. It's the only explanation.

And The Brady doesn't just "have an attitude." He's a goddamn princess. He doesn't play football, he throws a football, then every single time he's required to make contact with anyone he avoids it as much as possible and bitches to the refs if he can't. Players in the !@#$ing Lingerie League have more stones than he does. When The Brady inducted into the HOF and the Commissioner shakes his hand, he'll probably turn to someone and B word for an illegal contact flag.

The Patriots are a bunch of pussies (with the exception of Wilfork, who's a thug). They don't play football, they throw !@#$ing tea parties and play hopscotch. And the league changes the rules every season to ensure they can drink everyone else's milkshake doing it. I don't hate them because they're good and I'm bitter...I hate them because they exemplify - and The Brady personifies - everything that's wrong with the NFL, and I'm bitter.

When you get a extra moment look up the world "Rivalry" it may help you understand these quirky little things.

I want the Pats to win because they're the better team and I want the best teams to be in the Super Bowl. After many years of practice as a Super Bowl viewer with no vested interest, this is how I've come to approach it. I just want to see great football. The Pats are a fun team to watch because they have the best QB and the best Head Coach in football. And I can say that and be a real Bills fan. I just did.

But they aren't that great of a team, it's The Tom Brady Show, thats it. Their defense (especially their secondary) is absolutely brutal, and (I know everyone will disagree) most of their WR are average, sorry, Wes Welker is an average WR, Gronk is an average TE, BUT! like i said it's the Tom Brady Show! he makes all of them look good. So really the Pats are Tom Brady and a bunch of other guys.

I hate to say this because it makes me sound old (I am - But you'll all join me soon enough)

But I remember when we (Bills Fans) felt that way (hatred) about MIAMI...

I remember that before we felt that way about Miami (in fact before there was a MIAMI) we felt that way about the BOSTON Patriots, with Gino Cappelletti, Babe Parilli et al.

Well call me an irrational hater but I'd rather the Ravens go to the Superbowl even if they get blown out than the Patriots go and it turns out to be a close game. Heck, I even heard that a lot of Steeler fans are rooting for the Ravens because they don't want Brady to win another ring.

My hatred for the Pats* has reached an almost irrational level - to the point where for most games they are in which I am watching on TV I eventually need to retire to a different room in the house because my wife gets so PO'ed at me swearing and cursing at the TV.

My fantasy Pats* loss this weekend is for Brady to get the hammered to the point where whenever he feels pressure he starts turtling then eventually just starts dropping to the ground in a fetal position with pressure yards away - tears streaming down his face - at which point the announcers say "What a friggin Baby Brady is - people are right, he really is a whiny p u s s y. I take back all the knobbing we've been giving him all this time"

Edited by stevewin

too easy....hatred of the pats is all consuming.

I actually want to see them get all the way to the SB and THEN get crushed(Hopefully with a free kick thrown in for good measure). This to insure that they pick as far behind us as possible next draft.

EDIT By the Giants AGAIN :nana: That 07 game was awesome.

Edited by angryfan62

I know, right!!

So the YAC is also because of TB. Laughable. :lol:

Look at their schedule from this season, THAT'S laughable. It's even more laughable when you see the defenses they were facing (including the bills). When they actually faced a defense this year in Pittsburgh, they did nothing. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they are bad players, I think they have talent, but if QB other than Tom Brady was throwing to them they would be average.

Edited by ryan42790