Major "hater" dilemma

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see fail?

• Pats- because I just can't stand seeing them win
    • Whitner- I don't want to hear all his tweeting in the super bowl pregame
    • Evans- averaging 2 mil per catch this year. I want everyone to see I was right about him being a number 1 number 3 wideout...
    • Fewell- congrats for inheriting the only d that could stop Brady.

But they aren't that great of a team, it's The Tom Brady Show, thats it. Their defense (especially their secondary) is absolutely brutal, and (I know everyone will disagree) most of their WR are average, sorry, Wes Welker is an average WR, Gronk is an average TE, BUT! like i said it's the Tom Brady Show! he makes all of them look good. So really the Pats are Tom Brady and a bunch of other guys.

If Wes Welker and Gronkowski are average, then who, exactly, is great?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I should be a sheep and follow the mantra "If you can't beat em, blame their dominance on cheating."

That's not what I'm saying. I hate the fockers because they own our ass. I would think any Bills fan would feel the same. Therefore, they can't lose enough.

Is that being a sheep? NAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Goodness, how I HATE the Pats*********

Anyone who picked Whitner, Evans, or Fewell needs to grow up. I picked the Pats. I don't have the hatred for them that I have for the Dolphins, but, that is mostly because the Bills and Pats have never really been good (except a few years in the mid-70's) at the same time, so it is not much of a rivalry. I just want good games...I don't find the Patriots particularly fun to watch. Possibly, because they normally blow everyone out, and, that is not fun to watch, unless you are a real fan of the team. To me, the Ravens vs either the Giants or 49ers would make a far more interesting Super Bowl than the Pats and anyone else.

That's not what I'm saying. I hate the fockers because they own our ass. I would think any Bills fan would feel the same. Therefore, they can't lose enough.

Is that being a sheep? NAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Goodness, how I HATE the Pats*********

Fair enough :)