Stevie Jackson OR Vincent Jackson?

Stevie Johnson OR Vincent Jackson?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have if you could have just one?

It's a slam dunk SJ is a Bill and will always be a Bill i hope . Sure he might have a couple of issues but between him & his team mates I think they will get it straightened out !!!

I'll take SJ over VJ any day when the Bills Play !!!!!!!!! Go Bills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed on Easley -- if he can stay healthy, he flashed explosive potential. In a scenario where he stretches the secondary, and we find a way to keep Stevie, that frees the budget to draft/throw crazy money at pass rushers

Agreed on Easley -- if he can stay healthy, he flashed explosive potential. In a scenario where he stretches the secondary, and we find a way to keep Stevie, that frees the budget to draft/throw crazy money at pass rushers

Next year, if he can prove himself, I would much rather have Easley going up for jump balls down the sideline than Donald "Can't Catch a Cold" Jones.

I think players who see themselves as superstars don't want to play in a Siberean outpost like Buffalo unless we were a SB contender. Stevie was drafted by us and probably learned to appreciate Buffalo but still missed his home town.

PTR

Stevie by a long shot. He brings less drama than vjax. Stevie has 3 penalties in the last 2 years that everyone is up in arms about - imagine if he skipped 10 games for a new contract like vjax did last year. As for Stevie's not a number 1 but vjax is here are the numbers for the last 2 years:

VJax Games Receptions Yards TDs

2010 5 14 248 3

2011 16 60 1106 9

Stevie

2010 16 82 1073 10

2011 16 76 1004 7

Who would you rather have? A guy who plays hurt and wears his emotion on his sleeve or a guy who plays when the money is right? If VJax is a number 1 (he is) so is Stevie! People need to give up the argument of he's not a number 1 or find some facts to back it up. VJax has a better offense and better qb but not better numbers!

Stevie for sure. Jackson is physically more talented (height, strength and a bit faster), but Stevie's route running and moves are MUCH better than Jackson. Jackson would never leave rivers to join fitz. He's regret it for life.

For those clamoring to sign BOTH...... Lol. We root for the bills, remember? We'll be lucky to sign one of them.

I'll take Johnson.

Vincent Jackson has no work ethic and runs sloppy routes. He also benefits from a system where the defense has to focus on multiple weapons like Antonio Gates in nearly perfect weather, on grass. Johnson has been effective with opposing defenses not having to worry about guys like that in a mix of weather on turf. When you are the only real receiving threat, you need to run crisp, clean routes and out work your opposition.

I used to be high on Vincent Jackson but no longer. His talent has fallen victim to it's owner's personality and ego.

BOTH!!! There is no reason we can't get both with how far under the Cap we are. If I have to pick one, I'm taking SJ. He plays hurt, likes playing in Buffalo, does not have a bad ego (he does goofy celebrations, so what), and his teamates love him.

Edited by RyanC883

BOTH!!! There is no reason we can't get both with how far under the Cap we are. If I have to pick one, I'm taking SJ. He plays hurt, likes playing in Buffalo, does not have a bad ego (he does goofy celebrations, so what), and his teamates love him.

Yes there is a reason we can't get both. Ralph Wilson is our owner. You think he'll pony up 18 mill a year for 2 wrs in one free agency period? Pass the pips, I want some too.