The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They still have him benched over "happy new year"!? What a joke franchise. Way to make sure he will leave in free agency. Wtf bills.

Gailey apparently agrees with a lot of people on this board. I have lost all interest in this putz. He already lost one game being an idiot. Now he could lose his second. its his fault not the Bills

They still have him benched over "happy new year"!? What a joke franchise. Way to make sure he will leave in free agency. Wtf bills.

No it would be a joke if Chan did not bench him. The guy knows its going to cost his team 15 yards, and it's the 3rd or 4 th offense where he felt his need to "have some fun" even though it will be a penalty.

And he is dumb if he thinks this wont hurt his negotiating position...

You don't get it.

It has nothing to do with what the shirt said. Its that he ALL about Stevie. Joke of a franchise? This is one of the only moves I'm proud of. Think Marv would have put up with this overgrown child?

He lost us a game with a TD celebration. Today he proved he has no self control.

!@#$ him.

Are you even listening to yourself?

I'm listening to him. It's a joke. The team needs this win and they need all they can do against the Pats. I know, it's exactly why he was benches. So the F@&K what. Big deal. 15 yards. It's the last game of the year. Were out of any contention. We need to get this win for team morale. I agree with a bit of a benching but for the rest of the game?now Chan is just costing his team a possible win out of spite for his own ego.

You defending SJ is a joke.....props to Chan for showing some sack, and to Randy Cross for telling it like it is. SJ will never learn and even said on WGR he was no longer going to pull these childish pranks..... :wallbash:

Gailey apparently agrees with a lot of people on this board. I have lost all interest in this putz. He already lost one game being an idiot. Now he could lose his second. its his fault not the Bills

i think hes lost us more than one game already....that said-we probbly need him back