The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that we should lighten up on Stevie. I also agree that he should have been benches. However it's been 3 drives and still no sign and now we can't sustain drives and we need him out there. I do blame him for that but cmon Chan, 1 drive is enough. He already got his 1,000 yards, it's not like your really punishing him, your just putting your team in a bind.

You would have too think he was already on a leash. Good Move Chan!

we have red-hot Fitz, but I still get frustrated with the lack of run calls, especially with the big lead

Agree 100%

even though Fitz is red hot we had a 21 point lead and we kept airing it out and without our BEST WR on the field. I don't have a clue as to why Chan hates Spiller so much. He's the ine that drafted him after all. You'd think he would want to showcase him to everyone. He's almost telling everyone he was wrong about that draft pick.

Would all of you geniuses want to cut Hernandez as well now for his hijinx ? Can't win w players like that Give me Stevie Hernandez and any other cocky players who produce .... Talk the talk and walk the walk like Ric flair. Wooooooooooooo

If he had previously been told by Belichek NOT to do that... he wouldn't have. Patriots do not allow insubordination. See Wes Welker and feet.