Bears WR Sam Hurd

JoeF

He should go with the "I wasn't go to sell it, I'm a hoarder" defense

"I was taking it off the market to keep it out of the hands of children--I was forming a new non-profit called BAD--buy all the drugs..."

He was readying a major supply operation it appears -- pounds of mary jane and major--major amounts of coke

Hurd hit authorities' radar in July when a confidential informant told police that a man was attempting to obtain four kilograms of cocaine for an unknown buyer in the Dallas area. That man was later stopped by police with $88,000 in a canvas bag. He said that the car and the money belonged to Hurd. Police confiscated the money, and Hurd later contacted authorities trying to get the money back.

:lol:

What an idiot!!

Hurd hit authorities' radar in July when a confidential informant told police that a man was attempting to obtain four kilograms of cocaine for an unknown buyer in the Dallas area. That man was later stopped by police with $88,000 in a canvas bag. He said that the car and the money belonged to Hurd. Police confiscated the money, and Hurd later contacted authorities trying to get the money back.

:lol:

What an idiot!!

A true brilliant criminal mind......

After they agreed on a price, the undercover agent gave Hurd a kilogram of cocaine, according to the complaint. Hurd told the agent that he plays for the Bears and would get out of practice at 5:30 p.m., at which time he would make arrangements to pay for the drugs. According to the complaint, Hurd then took the drugs and got in his car. He was promptly arrested.

When he was arrested, do you think he yelled "I play for the Bears! Im worth MILLIONS!"??

Edited by DrDareustein

Will everyone stop being so dang judgemental. I mean, who doesn't pick up a few kilos of BLOW every now and again to distribute among friends? Grow up, people. -It's not like he shot himself in the leg, or anything. :doh:

Edited by #34fan

Busted by undercover Federal Drug Agents for cocaine and marijuana acquisition with intent to distribute...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7355706/chicago-bears-sam-hurd-arrested-drug-charges

If its true -- he will be Bubba's roommate in Joliet for a long, long, long time...

Entrapment, he should beat this one.

Will everyone stop being so dang judgemental. I mean, who doesn't pick up a few kilos of BLOW every now and again to distribute among friends? Grow up, people. -It's not like he shot himself in the leg, or anything. :doh:

Now when Steve Johnson scores a TD next year against the Bears, he can pretend that he's puffin' on the hay in the EZ. Maybe drop to the ground to pretend that he's sniffing up the goal line. That would be funny and well worth the 15 yarder.

Now when Steve Johnson scores a TD next year against the Bears, he can pretend that he's puffin' on the hay in the EZ. Maybe drop to the ground to pretend that he's sniffing up the goal line. That would be funny and well worth the 15 yarder.

It would be. But only if Hurd is on the field at the same time he's being mocked.

From the looks of it, he'll probably be a prison wife, by this time next year.

That's right, maybe it was his Christmas present to friends and family.