Does JP Losman get the start next week?

billsfan76

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at this game to enjoy friends and family and it is going to be ONE UGLY GAME. It should be pretty pathetic to watch Losman sit back in the pocket all day and light up our secondary by throwing bombs. I am hoping that not only Buffalo loses this one but loses by a large, large margin. They are very close to hitting rock bottom and if getting destroyed by Losman exposes them for how bad they really are, I am all for it. How can this team keep getting worse every single week? Gailey has lost this team and for the first time since he has been here, he has lost me as well.

I will be at every game again next year but I just don't see any hope in sight. I don't care how bad the defense is, this team needs a QB they can build around once and for all. The worst part about this team is that there are barely any building blocks for the future. At least if we had that guy at the QB position, the true rebuild could begin once and for all. Will the Bills swallow their pride and admit they were wrong on Fitz? Will they do what it takes to get their guy? I got to admit, I had fun the first half of the season and look forward to that feeling once again in December.

If you actually want JP Losman to light up our secondary then go root for another team. Yea the Bills suck, we don't need former Bills castoffs like Maybin and Losman to make the point. We know it already. And to want your own team to lose badly is just ill. Go root for the Cowboys who's majority of "fans" don't know a rat's ass about football.

If you actually want JP Losman to light up our secondary then go root for another team. Yea the Bills suck, we don't need former Bills castoffs like Maybin and Losman to make the point. We know it already. And to want your own team to lose badly is just ill. Go root for the Cowboys who's majority of "fans" don't know a rat's ass about football.

Because I don't have another 12 years to see a bunch of crap. I spend enough money on this team and you know what, we do need a bunch of castoffs to make my point. This organization has the worst bunch of talent scouts I have ever seen in my life. When fans sitting on a couch can make better picks over the last 5 years in the 1st round than the idiots at One Bills Drive, it's sad. Someone's eyes need to open up and see how many misses have been made. I was pissed off enough when they picked Spiller but when they put all their eggs in the Fitz basket, it's just disgraceful.

my overall view is upbeat.....

#1- PRO- team looked good early on with everyone healthy. huge improvement over last year.

#2- CON- team depth was exposed as god awful. purging of useful overpaid vets caught up with them. i look for a huge improvement of depth for next season.

having said that, we probably will lose to miami this week.

WTF is wrong with you?

I will be at this game to enjoy friends and family and it is going to be ONE UGLY GAME. It should be pretty pathetic to watch Losman sit back in the pocket all day and light up our secondary by throwing bombs. I am hoping that not only Buffalo loses this one but loses by a large, large margin. They are very close to hitting rock bottom and if getting destroyed by Losman exposes them for how bad they really are, I am all for it. How can this team keep getting worse every single week? Gailey has lost this team and for the first time since he has been here, he has lost me as well.

I will be at every game again next year but I just don't see any hope in sight. I don't care how bad the defense is, this team needs a QB they can build around once and for all. The worst part about this team is that there are barely any building blocks for the future. At least if we had that guy at the QB position, the true rebuild could begin once and for all. Will the Bills swallow their pride and admit they were wrong on Fitz? Will they do what it takes to get their guy? I got to admit, I had fun the first half of the season and look forward to that feeling once again in December.

WTF is wrong with you?

You know what is wrong with me? How about the fact that my family has been a season ticket holder since day one in 1960? What's wrong with me? I would say that I can't believe I still get upset after seeing crap season after crap season? What's wrong with me? Not sure - maybe you should be asking what's wrong with the team. OK, does this look better....let's win a meaningless game against a crap team so we can feel like they are something they are not.Would I rather lose to Miami if it means having a shot at one of the top QBS or game changing ILB? You better believe it. Am I insane that I will still be going to this game hoping they lose? Probably.......

Because I don't have another 12 years to see a bunch of crap. I spend enough money on this team and you know what, we do need a bunch of castoffs to make my point. This organization has the worst bunch of talent scouts I have ever seen in my life. When fans sitting on a couch can make better picks over the last 5 years in the 1st round than the idiots at One Bills Drive, it's sad. Someone's eyes need to open up and see how many misses have been made. I was pissed off enough when they picked Spiller but when they put all their eggs in the Fitz basket, it's just disgraceful.

#1- that spiller draft year was weak, even looking at it now, it has to be the least talented collection first rounders in a decade. having said that, i would not have picked spiller.

#2- Fitz is the least of our problems. i rank him the 20th best QB in football. do we need a franchise QB ?....yes, but Fitz is more than adequate until that guy arrives. plus the bills have two "outs" to void that contract, the first is immediately after this season, which is unlikely and the second is after year 3, which is the most likely scenario....no way he see's year 6.

#1- that spiller draft year was weak, even looking at it now, it has to be the least talented collection first rounders in a decade. having said that, i would not have picked spiller.

#2- Fitz is the least of our problems. i rank him the 20th best QB in football. do we need a franchise QB ?....yes, but Fitz is more than adequate until that guy arrives. plus the bills have two "outs" to void that contract, the first is immediately after this season, which is unlikely and the second is after year 3, which is the most likely scenario....no way he see's year 6.

No, it was not great but I do remember there being a tackle, guard and two DEs available that should have been a lot more of a focal point that RB.

I like Losman, not a good QB but he wanted it and he liked Buffalo. If he beats the Bills, good for him. I wouldn't mind seeing him do well. The Bills are a raging tire fire and winning or losing against Losman will do nothing to extinguish it. Losing to Losman would help the draft position though... so maybe i am hoping JP comes back and wins.

You know what is wrong with me? How about the fact that my family has been a season ticket holder since day one in 1960? What's wrong with me? I would say that I can't believe I still get upset after seeing crap season after crap season? What's wrong with me? Not sure - maybe you should be asking what's wrong with the team. OK, does this look better....let's win a meaningless game against a crap team so we can feel like they are something they are not.Would I rather lose to Miami if it means having a shot at one of the top QBS or game changing ILB? You better believe it. Am I insane that I will still be going to this game hoping they lose? Probably.......

Add one more to your list ... you take footbal too seriously.

Focus on that and do not let the rest bother you. December at the Ralph against the Fish... you have been a fan long enough to remember when that was all we needed.

Do not let the Bills ruin your day. It is just not worth it.

What team have you been watching the past month and a half. Fitzie SUCKS!! And I used to be a fan of his. What has he done to deserve being the starter one game longer? Did you see his numbers yesterday on a beautiful weather day for football? 13 for 34 as an NFL starter against a 5-7 team w two horrible picks and 3 points for the offense. Those kind of numbers are a disgrace. They are a BAD backup's numbers for the NFL.

We have to take a QB with our first pick. Fitz is not the least of our problems. He is a HUGE problem. He had plenty of time to throw all day long. He was sacked just once. He has lost all of his confidence, and is not a leader of this team. Most of all, he has no upside whatsoever. The guy is just not very good. I would start THIGPEN the rest of the season to see what we have in him. If he stinks as well, I would get rid of both of them and bring in 3 new guys to play QB for the Bills. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a poor man's Trent Dilfer at his best, and nothing more.