AMBER ALERT - The Buffalo Bills

aussiew

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

The Buffalo Bills football team is missing. Last seen on October 30th leaving the Toronto stadium wearing Blue shirts and white pants after celebrating a shut out win against the Washington Redskins.

Please call the front office at One Bills Drive in Orchard Park, NY, if you locate this team. Their fan family is heartbroken and urges whoever is holding them to please bring them back.

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

The Buffalo Bills football team is missing. Last seen on October 30th leaving the Toronto stadium wearing Blue shirts and white pants after celebrating a shut out win against the Washington Redskins.

Please call the front office at One Bills Drive in Orchard Park, NY, if you locate this team. Their fan family is heartbroken and urges whoever is holding them to please bring them back.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think it' s more appropriate to put an APB out on the Buffalo Bills manhood. If they play their hearts out and get beat straight up, I can live with that. It means our talent is not there. But to lay down and quit like they have for the past three weeks ...I just can't stomach it. FREAKIN' MAN UP. Play ball like you mean it.

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Sadly, the chances of finding someone alive after a month are not good - I think we may need to prepare ourselves for the worst.........

I did too. The cute little cow on the carton had just scored a TD.

Now you're simply being udderly ridiculous.

BA DA BING! BA DA BOOM!

I'll be here all week, folks. Remember to tip your bartender and drive home safely.

GO BILLS!!!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

I thought Amber alert was for child abduction.

Wait, what are you saying about our Bills?

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

I think they are being bullied, isn't there laws that can protect the Bills from being bullied by the likes of the upcoming Jets, Titans, Chargers, Dolphins, Broncos and Patriots!!!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

I will be on the lookout on the west coast just in case... :thumbsup:

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

Amber alert!

I wouldn't organize that search party until sometime in 2012. :sick: