Keeping blaming everyone else Bills fans

Cornerville

I BLAME GEORGE EDWARDS!

You are all wrong....the team quit, but only plays hard when they win..yeah, I played in the NFL, I KNOW when a player quits... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No wait...it's now Chan Gailey's Fault!

Wait wait...Buddy Nix...HE is the problem....

Check again...Fitz is to blame....he took the $ and fleeced us!!! YES THAT'S IT!!!

No..Jason Peters is the problem (as he played a strong game Sunday night).....

Trenative Checkwards....all the blame to you sir!!! Rid of the check-down, yes then playoffs!!!

Absolutely not....Marshawn Lynch clipped a Canadian!! And a gun charge??? He is the problem!!!!!

It's the defense...yes...it's the defense....always the defense!!!!

Wait...Richard Jauron killed this franchise....he is lifeless!!!! But hey he has a hot daughter at least!

Marv Levy: HE killed this franchise...he is the issue....bye old goat!

JP Losman...wow what a bust he was..and he loves Favre in red little shorts....let's pin the blame on HIM....YES RID JP and we are on the move! Billieve!

What the heck are you all talking about??? TD is the Son of Satan and drinks baby's blood...Tom Donahue is the issue....because Mort loves him...

Forget all of that...KEVIN KILLDRIVE...YES!!! Let's blame him!!!!!!

Nah nah....Statue Of Bledsoe...HE is the real problem here dammit!!!!!

You are all off base here...if it was not for Rob Johnson....imagine what we could have been without that distraction!!!!!

Keep putting on the blinders folks...KEEP doing it....

RALPH AND HIS CRONIES NEED TO GO....NOT TOMORROW....NOT IN AN HOUR NOW! THAT IS THE #1 PRIMARY, LOCK DOWN, STONED COLD REASON that we keep rinsing, repeating and going through the SAME crap every stinking year now!!!

Ok, rant over!

Edited by Cornerville

Do we ever.

I admit I too have crazy reasons why, but I can't get past Ralph and his cronies, including Overdork

Thank you for being the first person to ever suggest that Ralph is the problem...between the hours of 1:40 EST and 1:45.

TBD - 15 minutes without an I Hate RW thread, and counting.

Thank you for being the first person to ever suggest that Ralph is the problem...between the hours of 1:40 EST and 1:45.

Well the George Edwards ones pop up every 10 minutes....and this trumps that one and ALL other 'excuses'

It needs to be accepted by those who still drink the kool-aid and put the blinders on.

I BLAME GEORGE EDWARDS!

You are all wrong....the team quit, but only plays hard when they win..yeah, I played in the NFL, I KNOW when a player quits... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Check again...Fitz is to blame....he took the $ and fleeced us!!! YES THAT'S IT!!!

Trenative Checkwards....all the blame to you sir!!! Rid of the check-down, yes then playoffs!!!

Absolutely not....Marshawn Lynch clipped a Canadian!! And a gun charge??? He is the problem!!!!!

Wait...Richard Jauron killed this franchise....he is lifeless!!!! But hey he has a hot daughter at least!

JP Losman...wow what a bust he was..and he loves Favre in red little shorts....let's pin the blame on HIM....YES RID JP and we are on the move! Billieve!

What the heck are you all talking about??? TD is the Son of Satan and drinks baby's blood...Tom Donahue is the issue....because Mort loves him...

You are all off base here...if it was not for Rob Johnson....imagine what we could have been without that distraction!!!!!

RALPH AND HIS CRONIES NEED TO GO....NOT TOMORROW....NOT IN AN HOUR NOW! THAT IS THE #1 PRIMARY, LOCK DOWN, STONED COLD REASON that we keep rinsing, repeating and going through the SAME crap every stinking year now!!!

Ok, rant over!

Hands down Ralph needs to hang it up and let go of the bills. If he loves this franchise as much as he says he would let them be taken over by people who have the where withall to put together a proper organization.

I BLAME GEORGE EDWARDS!

Ok, rant over!

I was never one to buy into this notion that this was the real problem.. However the Rangers finally were sold from Hicks to owners who want to win and quickly became back to back World Series teams. It's amazing to see the difference between an owner who runs a team for profit compared to one that has the desire to win ( and produces "winning" profits" )

Me too. As calling out the real problem of the Bills means that we are not fans :rolleyes:

I'm not questioning your bona fides as a fan. Far from it. Nobody has that right.

I'm saying that, in the interest of maintaining your sanity, you may wish to stop supporting RW because his product pisses you off so much and wait for new ownership instead.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm not questioning your bona fides as a fan. Far from it. Nobody has that right.

I'm saying that, in the interest of maintaining your sanity, you may wish to stop supporting RW because his product pisses you off so much and wait for new ownership instead.

GO BILLS!!!

Good idea. More people should start following this logic and stop buying tickets and jerseys.

Good idea. More people should start following this logic and stop buying tickets and jerseys.

Well, we can't just stop at tickets and jerseys. You need to refuse to watch the games or listen to them on the radio, too. Oh, and you can't buy anything that's advertised during the broadcasts as well.

Then and only then can us disgruntled fans have true liberation from giving RW our money and the instant psychological benefits that come with that knowledge.

GO BILLS!!!

If the fans keep paying for crap (i.e. the last 11 years) then what incentive does the owner have to change?

The fans have enabled this owner by buying an inferior product. Ralph Wilson is beyond criticism at this point in his life. What the heck does he care anymore. It will be up to the next owner to right the ship.

For his part, Ralph Wilson has made changes in the last two decades or so, but he keeps hiring mediocre personnel. Mediocre coaches and general managers are hired every three years or so and he still expects different results. Even the diehard, Pollyanna, Kool-Aid fans are now beginning to realize the Bills will never win under the Ralph Wilson ownership.

Sadly, unlike some of the younger fans, I have known this for a very long time.

If the fans keep paying for crap (i.e. the last 11 years) then what incentive does the owner have to change?

The fans have enabled this owner by buying an inferior product. Ralph Wilson is beyond criticism at this point in his life. What the heck does he care anymore. It will be up to the next owner to right the ship.

For his part, Ralph Wilson has made changes in the last two decades or so, but he keeps hiring mediocre personnel. Mediocre coaches and general managers are hired every three years or so and he still expects different results. Even the diehard, Pollyanna, Kool-Aid fans are now beginning to realize the Bills will never win under the Ralph Wilson ownership.

Sadly, unlike some of the younger fans, I have known this for a very long time.

Ralph is surrounded by enablers...by the name of Oversdorf, littman, Brandon. This three headed monster cares not about winning but making money. They fail to realize that winning equals success equals money. If Buffalo wins, fans in Buffalo and around nation (and now around world) will watch them play. That will result in money, lots of money. Loose and only diehards (like us) care. Not so much money. The three headed monster in attempt to save money for Ralph, has cost Ralph more money. Only in Buffalo.

Edited by buffbills6614

This may be true but what can we do as fans ?? We can't go to Ralph's house hold a gun to his head and make him sell the club

(OR COULD WE ) HMMMM ! We might be on to something ...

But seriously how do you get the guy to realize he is the problem & that he's not doing us any good ? Can you imagine trying to make Al Davis get rid of the Raiders ? It's almost the same thing !!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

I BLAME GEORGE EDWARDS!

Ok, rant over!

zzzzzzzzzzzz

I blame the refs!!!! And vegas!!!!

I blame it on Rio!

GO BILLS!!!

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to this thread.

You want to do something? Stop patronizing these clowns.

Otherwise, expect more of the same, unless we stumble backwards and find a GM like Polian again.

Have you started your boycott yet?

GO BILLS!!!

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to this thread.

You want to do something? Stop patronizing these clowns.

Otherwise, expect more of the same, unless we stumble backwards and find a GM like Polian again.

Zzzzzz

Last time I checked Ralph Wilson is the OWNER! That means it's his team. He can do what he wants with it. He's been the only owner in Bills history. Without him, Buffalo wouldn't have a football team. If you don't like Ralph, or the Bills then please find another team to root for. Stop pissing and whining about Ralph needing to die (which I've seen in other threads).

Win/lose, good/bad, dominating/dominated I'm a Bills fan 'til the good Lord calls my name.

I'm also thankful that Ralph still owns this team. The day he passes is the day NO BILLS FAN SHOULD WANT, because it means that you could lose your beloved franchise. Maybe, just maybe that is what some of you jack asses need.

Edited by Kevin

Last time I checked Ralph Wilson is the OWNER! That means it's his team. He can do what he wants with it. He's been the only owner in Bills history. Without him, Buffalo wouldn't have a football team. If you don't like Ralph, or the Bills then please find another team to root for. Stop pissing and whining about Ralph needing to die (which I've seen in other threads).

Win/lose, good/bad, dominating/dominated I'm a Bills fan 'til the good Lord calls my name.

I'm also thankful that Ralph still owns this team. The day he passes is the day NO BILLS FAN SHOULD WANT, because it means that you could lose your beloved franchise. Maybe, just maybe that is what some of you jack asses need.

God, I absolutely HATE this argument... You know why? Because it's NOT TRUE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bills_(AAFC)

The Buffalo Bills was an American Football team, based in Buffalo, NY, that played in the All-America Football Conference from 1946 to 1949. During its first season in 1946, the team was known as the Buffalo Bisons. Unlike the Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, and Baltimore Colts, the franchise was not one of the three AAFC teams that merged with the National Football League prior to the 1950 season.

So, Buffalo did, in fact, have a football team, named the Bills, no less, BEFORE Ralph Wilson.

Another one of those "facts" that some homers just love to ignore: Ralph only chose Buffalo after he was denied a team in Miami: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Wilson

A minority owner of the Detroit Lions, Wilson got wind of Lamar Hunt's plans for a new league, the American Football League, to challenge the NFL. He tried to put together a team in Miami, but was turned down. His next choice was Buffalo. In September 1959, Wilson sent Hunt a telegram with the words, "Count me in with Buffalo." He named his new team the Bills, after a previous team that had played in the All-America Football Conference from 1946 to 1949.

Buffalo could very well have gotten a football team, considering the fact that they were still a pretty decent sized city back in the 1950s and 60's. Dallas, Minnesota, Atlanta, Miami, New Orleans, Cincinnati, Tampa Bay and Seattle all received expansion teams between 1960 and 1976... if there was no team in Buffalo, one of those teams could very well have been put there.

I won't go as far to say that there would DEFINITELY be a team in Buffalo if Wilson didn't put his team there, but to say that there 100% for sure WOULD NOT be a team in Buffalo is incorrect.

-Bill

Edited by BLeonard

• 3 weeks later...

Bump just because to me, there is no other answer

"Mr. Edwards, phone for you."

"Can't you see I'm busy!?"

"Sir, it's Mr. Wilson."

"Mr. Wilson, how can I help you?"

"Yes, hello, George. That stunt you ran just a few plays ago, you know, the one where the fine Southern boy got a sack?"

"That's rookie defensive lineman Marcel Dareus, Mr. Wilson."

"Yes yes, that's the one. Anyhow. That play worked too well. Please stop running it from this point forward."

"But sir--"

"That is all, thank you."

"Mr. Wilson, I must--"

"Have a pleasant evening, goodbye."

-click-

I'll bet that's exactly how it happened.

Bump just because to me, there is no other answer

Bumping your own thread? Poor form.

But seriously, how is your boycott going? I trust you haven't bought tickets, watched or listened to the games or, most importantly, haven't purchased ANY product advertised during the games either. Right? Anything less would be hypocritical after the rant you posted originally.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Bumping your own thread? Poor form.

But seriously, how is your boycott going? I trust you haven't bought tickets, watched or listened to the games or, most importantly, haven't purchased ANY product advertised during the games either. Right? Anything less would be hypocritical after the rant you posted originally.

GO BILLS!!!

I didn't watch Sunday.

No Bills gear. Won't give a dime to Ralph and the cronies. ZIP.

Call it poor form I don't care, I just call it saving time, why post a new thread over and over about the same thing that it felt every week anyway?

No doubt. People act like this is some novel idea that Ralph is the problem. Ever since I've been on this board that has been said and discussed ad nauseum, and I'm quite sure the same is true long before I got here.

Guess what, people...of all the things we complain about, most of them can be changed. They can get cut, fired, demoted, promoted, benched, etc. But when it comes to Ralph, aside from the grim reaper showing up at his door, there is NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THAT. Ralph isn't going ANYWHERE until the good Lord calls him home.

Edited by ajzepp

No doubt. People act like this is some novel idea that Ralph is the problem. Ever since I've been on this board that has been said and discussed ad nauseum, and I'm quite sure the same is true long before I got here.

Guess what, people...of all the things we complain about, most of them can be changes. They can get cut, fired, demoted, promoted, benched, etc. But when it comes to Ralph, aside from the grim reaper showing up at his door, there is NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THAT. Ralph isn't going ANYWHERE until the good Lord calls him home.

Stop patronizing his crap product and something will change. What other play is there?

Stop patronizing his crap product and something will change. What other play is there?

Exactly. There isn't another one. We're stuck with Ralph.