Do we re-sign Roscoe next year?

If you do resign him you bring up his history as far as staying healthy . Give him a contract that would be worth keeping him around , & unlike a lot of these contracts fill it with incentive clauses , all contracts should be FILLED with production or incentive clauses instead of guaranteed money .

The only way a contract should be guaranteed is if you have some one like Arron Rogers as your QB & he has done what he has done or a Tom Brady that's the only guaranteed contracts that should be given !!

Edited by T master

If you do resign him you bring up his history as far as staying healthy . Give him a contract that would be worth keeping him around , & unlike a lot of these contracts fill it with incentive clauses , all contracts should be FILLED with production or incentive clauses instead of guaranteed money .

The only way a contract should be guaranteed is if you have some one like Arron Rogers as your QB & he has done what he has done or a Tom Brady that's the only guaranteed contracts that should be given !!

This would make the Bills even MORE uncompetitive with respect to most free agents... and they say Ralph is cheap?

As far as Roscoe ... offer a 1 year deal, for a fair amount of money; he is not likely to attract that much interest on the market.

I'm ready to see the Bills go in a different direction. 7 years in the league and he's really not been a factor on this team recently. I'm still burned over the Lee Evans fire sale btw . . .

May I ask why you are still burned? He has been injured, has only played in a couple of games if that. That, was a smart move. And plus, when the Bills were winning no one noticed Evans was gone.

Oh, and as for Roscoe, he's gone. IMO

Edited by Kevin

Roscoe is done as a Bill. Depending on what happens with Stevie, we may need two new starting wide receivers next year.

Stevie is gone. Looking at his tweets he has been talking to TO a lot. Can't be good. He taught him how to drop passes. He'll teach him how to drop re-signing offers.

I would resign him, within reason. He's well-suited for Gailey's offense. He was playing his best football as a Bill last year before the injury vs. Chicago. And, I know the injury stuff is a huge part of his makeup, but if you eliminated a guy from your grocery list based on injury history/potential, you'd be looking at a very slim list of candidates.