eric wood and the oline

b-dynasty

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again! Sounds like another player with potential to be a really good one, but can't get away from the injury bug.

If there is one thing I am confident of, it's that Wood is going to work his ass off to get back in there, and that he wants it, badly.

I hate to say it but I do wish they had Hangartner right now, though.

Wood sustained this injury trying to make a tackle following a Fitzpatrick INT. See...it's Fitz's fault!!

He's not only overpaid and sucky, but he's also injuring our best players in evil, second-hand fashion. Damn Ivy Leaguer!

(I beat the idiots to the punch, no need to hatch it on your own...)

Oh no worries, we still got the Hangman.................................Oh......................................... :bag:

not so fast we have Corbin Brown (is that his name)... do you have any idea how much money the Bills saved on that move? Goes straight to the bottom line!

How is it that Jason Laconfora and Adam Shefter break this news before the Buffalo media does? Guys like Hamilton & Sullivan are all knowing when it comes to football and the Bills. They should be able to get the inside info on this before Connecticut and L.A. right?

I guess not. They are too busy doing "i told you so" interviews on 550. Even know they were horribly wrong about this team to begin with.