eric wood and the oline

b-dynasty

Any news on Eric woods knee ? If its bad do ya think Geoff h comes back ? Also do u think maybe the bills bring in flozell Adams for a look see ?..

I know its a lot of questions but this oline being hurts makes me really nervous

Let's go bills

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on Eric woods knee ? If its bad do ya think Geoff h comes back ? Also do u think maybe the bills bring in flozell Adams for a look see ?..

I know its a lot of questions but this oline being hurts makes me really nervous

Let's go bills

He plays with the Panthers.

Hairston should be back, so Levitre will go to center...where he was practicing preseason

or back to LG, with Urbik at center and Rhinehart at RG--where he played well earlier--really, any combo of those three will be fine. As long as one of the LT gets back.

or back to LG, with Urbik at center and Rhinehart at RG--where he played well earlier--really, any combo of those three will be fine. As long as one of the LT gets back.

I believe Chan said Levitre would play center and Hairston LG.

Am I the only one that links the Bills recent offensive woes to the fact that we're down to playing 3rd string at LT and 2nd string at LG?

I believe Chan said Levitre would play center and Hairston LG.

Am I the only one that links the Bills recent offensive woes to the fact that we're down to playing 3rd string at LT and 2nd string at LG?

I think their short passing game has been figured out, and they don't have the guys at QB or WR to stretch the defense and combat the way they're being played.

SalSports Sal Capaccio NFL Network's @JasonLaCanfora is reporting #Bills center Eric Wood has a torn ACL, which means he's done for the season. What a huge loss

Terrible news for an offense that was already struggling mightily. #70 is irreplaceable!!!

Oh no worries, we still got the Hangman.................................Oh......................................... :bag:

Was that the same leg that was broken against Jax 2 years ago? Not good in the long term. Who else is left from the Jason Peters trade? And who's going to be the first to say we should have kept Hangartner?

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Yeesh, the news just keeps getting worse. Here's to a complete recovery Eric.

Again! Sounds like another player with potential to be a really good one, but can't get away from the injury bug.

Was that the same leg that was broken against Jax 2 years ago? Not good in the long term. Who else is left from the Jason Peters trade?

Ralph