since we are talking draft (premature)

frogger

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/fa/ol.html

Look who tops their list, before the season I recall experts saying Buffalo had the worse offensive line in the NFL.

The one Free agents I would Target, after re-signing ours, based on this website.

Cortland Finnegan CB- I like his toughness, if he's willing to get into a fight with the most physical WR in the NFL he can play for me.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=SBT6MygnKKw

We need this kind of fight in our secondary.

I'm surprised by that. Given the decision to go with Bell after the Peters trade and let him learn on the job (which he has done pretty well), I wouldn't think they'd want to lose him now, especially since they could resign him now for reasonable dollars.

From the article: "Bell is another under-the-radar player capable of protecting the blindside and is a vital piece to the Bills' offense with an expiring contract. Though he's an above average pass protector, he's an even better run blocker for the left side. The Bills have some work to be done to keep all of the pieces together, which could allow Bell to slip through the cracks into free agency."

This doesn't jive with what I've seen or what Gailey has indicated in his time here. Given his injury history, mediocre run blocking, Hairston behind him, and the likelyhood of him demanding big $ in free agency, I doubt that he will be resigned.

so Bell, Pears, Urbik and Rinehart are all free agents after this season, on top of Stevie and Freddy unhappy with their deals? Oh joy.

This is a real concern. We've finally put together an O-line that is performing. We need to resign both tackles and at least one of the guards.

Bell won't get big money from Buffalo - not when Hairston looked better, considering his lack of preparation and experience. What we need to keep our line improving is to be sure the lineup remains Hairston, Levitre, Wood, Ubrik/Rhinehart, and Pears. We need to sign Ubrik/Rhinehart now to moderate contracts, and if we lose Pears - something I'd try to avoid with a moderate contract, as well - then at least we can replace a RT without too much problem. But, Ubrik/Rhinehart are doing a fine job, and we should look to keep that continuity we have with these interior linemen being capable of moving around - we have such a consistent, diverse group of guys, we can really deal with injuries on the fly, which is a real asset.

Looking through the list of available Free agents as pass rushers, Robert Mathis and Cliff Avril would look great in a bills uniform as 4-3 DEs. that would sure give us an outside pass rush, and our D would be pretty damn good. at least you would think, with williams back to form and dareus shoring up the middle. of course, I don't know how they would do in a 3-4, but we seem to do mostly a 4-3 now anyway. Abraham would seem like a nice option. guy was a beast when he was with the jests. but you don't hear much about him these days. I honestly thought the guy was retired.

And If Robert Meachem hits free agency, it would be amazing for the bills to grab him. he would be a nice deep threat that we need.

OF course, signing these players should be 2nd to signing Stevie johnson and reworking fred jackson's contract. And have to sign up those linemen. It shouldn't be hard signing the linemen up. I don't think there will be a lot of competition to sign them.

but yeah, meachum would do wonders for this offense and signing one of those pass rushers would fill a huge need and immediatally upgrade both sides of the ball.

Chances of us signing them are slim, since a lot of these players will be signed to their current teams probably. But there is definently players we could sign to help us.