Official Bills-Jets Live Game Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelson was wide open on the drag again on that missed play to DJones.

Fitz knew it and decided he was going to Nelson on the next play and never even read Harris.

Did Fitz made a single good decision or good throw in that half? What a clusterf--- :thumbdown:

Because after the first qrt our defense lack looked awesome..... we just need be smart on offense

The defense played better, but the score is a reflection of the Jets continually shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers and penalties.

The offense is under-manned. There is only one legitimate NFL starting WR on this team (Stevie Johnson) and he

was a 7th round pick. Who on earth is Donald Jones and why is he starting? The TE has been a nice story so far,

but he does not scare anyone and can't get open with tight coverage.

The Jets DBs vs the Bills' WR is a gross mismatch and that is going to make it tough to generate any offense.

I would like to see them run a few plays to get the ball to Spiller in the open field. I don't understand why

he doesn't get any touches. He is by far the most athletic skill position player on this offense. I am not

saying that he should be playing ahead of Freddie Jackson, but they should be trying to take advantage of

his speed at least some.

We took their best shot.

We're down 3-0.

A football game is 60 minutes.

This.

But man, that first half was a straight ass whoopin' by the Jets.

They're going to regret not stepping on the Bills' throat when they had the chance.

Edited by tgreg99

Fred jackson 10 carries 50 yards ...... fitz 4-12 24 yards....

Make then stop the run!

Jets had two weeks to game plan against our first half of offense....and out first half of defense....they only have 3 points..... Chan is going to have to make adjustments....we are too predictbable right now...and like I said there's no reason to pass for 4 yards might as well run the ball

I am not one too call the season by a game, but now as I think about it this half coming up is our season. I think this team needs to come out intense and focused because this is the season, now is the time to take out the Jets and put them out, because the next three weeks will be tough and we need to protect our house. Let's go Bills the season is this half.

For almost the entire first half the Bills failed to take any shots down the field to try and loosen the Jets D up. Then, the one time they should have had a short crossing pattern to try and get into FG range Fitz puts up a deep ball into double coverage? Frustrating.

Also, the Bills D needs to get up on the Jets WRs. Almost all the plays the Jets are completing are 5 yard patterns to wide open guys because the Bills DBs are 10 yards off the ball. Again, Frustrating.

That being said, I know how I'd feel if the Bills dominated the first half and only led by 3 points - nervous. The Jets played well and couldn't put the Bills away, time to get this Bills offense going.