More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the big contrast between you and I Tom, unlike you I actually personally know someone on this board and hang out with them often. Yes a fellow Muslim, so I'm sure your imagination is running wild about what it is we do while we "Hang out", just remind yourself though that the people in nursing homes have have plants live longer than the people in nursing homes without plants. Relationships are important in life, I highly suggest you venture out into the sun to chat with other humans on a personal level. Starbucks doesn't count. Pizza delivery personnel doesn't count nor does "face time". Take care O'Wise Tom.

That's your retort? LOL

Why Tom it appears you're no genius at all, just some nerd clicking away at life on keystroke at a time...

I think you've confused me with someone who gives a ****.

I also think you've confused me with someone who gives a **** that your a Muslim. I don't. You're just an idiot.

He practices a religion of peace.

See, this is my point. He's an idiot. That's not Islam's fault or responsibility...he'd be just as big an idiot as a Shinto, Christian, Hindu... About the only way he could be a bigger idiot is if he claimed to be a Buddhist.

31,000 in 10 years? Dude seriously you've got some issues with encountering the real world. This is a message board, to me that's all it is, something I visit on and off every six or so months. For you this is part of your daily life, as important as showering, working and relationships with REAL PEOPLE. It's not childish to assume someone who posts at a rate you obviously do and only surface to make jokes instead of serious commentary is a pathetic shut in who spends more time on the message board than he does in society with REAL PEOPLE.

So...yea-you're a joke. But congrats on the 31,000 posts, the 300,000 you've read during your time as DC Tom...God only knows how many other usernames you have...

Tom I'd next call you a virgin, I'm sure you've paid for sex several times during you life and I'm sure maybe at some point during high school you got someother dorky emo to sleep with you too.

What makes you a herb is you don't attack the facts of a post, you just make little nerdie remarks about this world you love so very much-INTERNET.

Um, as for the username, My first name is Romeo...

Epic. Truly epic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He practices a religion of peace.

That's what he said at first. And when I asked him about the violence perpetrated in the name of Islam he told me he doesn't care. And now he is threatening to destroy me somehow (which is totally laughable). So peace and love quickly gave way to apathy and threats of violence. Outstanding.

Edited by Jauronimo

Tom is a riot!

He says "You're an idiot" and like magic you're reduced to being considered a fool. This is only true if you give a ****, luckily enough for me I don't give a **** and it's because I don't give a **** that I'm able to find the humor in this. Tom's about as intelligent as Ryan Seacrest or a Kardashian sister, but he likes to fancy himself otherwise. Fact is Tom you're a pathetic herb who cannot answer a !@#$ing question without a little bit of Brian Griffin in his inner voice. Me? I'm a Muslim. I'm a Bills fan and I'm better than Tom.

See, this is my point. He's an idiot. That's not Islam's fault or responsibility...he'd be just as big an idiot as a Shinto, Christian, Hindu... About the only way he could be a bigger idiot is if he claimed to be a Buddhist.

When this thread started I threw out the fact that if 1/10 of one percent of the Muslims in this world were extremist and violent then there would be 1.5 million bad asses out there. That's a very small percentage but a lot of people. Other posters were basically saying that there are a lot of Muslim terrorists out there. Yes, there are a lot of Muslim terrorists out there but it could also be just a very small percentage of Muslims. NoJustice didn't try to take off on that and have a reasoned discussion. He instead started calling people bigots and the like. He sends some pretty mixed messages and seems like he would rather have a fight than be convincing.

Allahu Akbar !!!!!!!!!

Mocking someone's religion funny to you? Do you know what I find funny? That Christians and Catholics read a book that has been rewritten several times and think Jesus is some white dude that died on a cross for their sins. I find that highly laughable. You people don't even have the decency to call him by his real name. The man is from the middle east, he doesn't look like a hippie from the 70s, bro!!! You shouldn't even attempt to depict Jesus' (I only call him that because that's what you guys know him as) likeness, you'd be better off, but since the white man thinks he's better than everyone else they have to make Jesus look just like them. How nice. If they are willing to lie about his name and looks, what else are they willing to lie about?

And what's with this new testament vs old testament? What, God made mistakes so he had to correct himself? What about King James' version?

Say what you want about the Koran, but that book has never been altered. Not a single word. All's I ever hear around here is disrespect towards my faith and I've never struck back with insults about yours, until now. I've had enough. No more Mr Nice Guy. You want to take a shot at my religion? Well, I can do the same right back.

BTW, I liked what they have done to Christmas. A Fat white man in a red suit fits the celebration of Jesus' birthday just fine. Everything's about money with you people.

When this thread started I threw out the fact that if 1/10 of one percent of the Muslims in this world were extremist and violent then there would be 1.5 million bad asses out there. That's a very small percentage but a lot of people. Other posters were basically saying that there are a lot of Muslim terrorists out there. Yes, there are a lot of Muslim terrorists out there but it could also be just a very small percentage of Muslims. NoJustice didn't try to take off on that and have a reasoned discussion. He instead started calling people bigots and the like. He sends some pretty mixed messages and seems like he would rather have a fight than be convincing.

Do you know what I take exception with? The thread title. It's highly offensive. The Religion Of Peace in quotations. Sure, some so called muslims are extremely violent, but the religion, itself, isn't. That's whats got me heated.

Mocking someone's religion funny to you? Do you know what I find funny? That Christians and Catholics read a book that has been rewritten several times and think Jesus is some white dude that died on a cross for their sins. I find that highly laughable. You people don't even have the decency to call him by his real name. The man is from the middle east, he doesn't look like a hippie from the 70s, bro!!! You shouldn't even attempt to depict Jesus' (I only call him that because that's what you guys know him as) likeness, you'd be better off, but since the white man thinks he's better than everyone else they have to make Jesus look just like them. How nice. If they are willing to lie about his name and looks, what else are they willing to lie about?

And what's with this new testament vs old testament? What, God made mistakes so he had to correct himself? What about King James' version?

Say what you want about the Koran, but that book has never been altered. Not a single word. All's I ever hear around here is disrespect towards my faith and I've never struck back with insults about yours, until now. I've had enough. No more Mr Nice Guy. You want to take a shot at my religion? Well, I can do the same right back.

BTW, I liked what they have done to Christmas. A Fat white man in a red suit fits the celebration of Jesus' birthday just fine. Everything's about money with you people.

How DARE you make fun of our religion. Now excuse me while I ridicule yours. :wallbash:

You wonder why we have a hard time taking you folks seriously.

Peace, love and happiness brother. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Chef Jim

Do you know what I take exception with? The thread title. It's highly offensive. The Religion Of Peace in quotations. Sure, some so called muslims are extremely violent, but the religion, itself, isn't. That's whats got me heated.

So go !@#$ing meditate and shut the !@#$ up.

Or maybe alcohol with a joint will calm you down?

How about coming out in the beginning of this thread and saying something like "You know guys, that a pretty offensive title to a Muslim". Then you could have gone on and explained why without calling people bigots and mocking their religion. You are bringing this on yourself.

What? Are you angry? Good. Now you know what it feels like.

Alcohol and a joint? No, that's your gig, remember?

How about coming out in the beginning of this thread and saying something like "You know guys, that a pretty offensive title to a Muslim". Then you could have gone on and explained why without calling people bigots and mocking their religion. You are bringing this on yourself.

Maybe you're right. I could have handled myself a lot better, but that title isn't new around here, I've seen it several times and just snapped, I guess.

How DARE you make fun of our religion. Now excuse me while I ridicule yours. :wallbash:

You wonder why we have a hard time taking you folks seriously.

Peace, love and happiness brother. :devil: :devil: :devil:

How much can a man take before he hits back?

Me angry? You think a retard from the internet makes me angry? If that was true I'd have had multiple heart attacks already. I'm simply telling you to shut the !@#$ up, something I do in perfect harmony.

Maybe you're right. I could have handled myself a lot better, but that title isn't new around here, I've seen it several times and just snapped, I guess.

How much can a man take before he hits back?

Well, we've been taught to turn the other cheek. :devil:

I'm really sorry I have offended you, Meazza. You have always been cool with me and I have taken things too far. I hope you accept my apology. It's not in my character to insult anothers' religion, believe it or not. I don't have a good enough excuse to start now.

Me angry? You think a retard from the internet makes me angry? If that was true I'd have had multiple heart attacks already. I'm simply telling you to shut the !@#$ up, something I do in perfect harmony.

Easy, big guy. Why take part in a political forum if you're going to tell people to shut the hell up? Is that all you can come at me with after I said what I said? Am I wrong? Well prove me wrong then.