More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm done with this thread and by extension you as well. I could go on forever arguing with you but the WHOPPER taught me something many years ago and that is that continuing to play this game with you is lunacy. It's a sad game of tic-tac-toe, so Joshua...the only way to win is not to play. Take care and good luck with distorting history so as to further an ignorant racist agenda that stinks of Officer Barbrady.

A cheeseburger beat you at tic-tac-toe? Who's Joshua and what does South Park have to do with anything? How many times do you intend to be done with this thread?

It's obvious none of you got the jokes I mixed in with my closing remarks, they were jabs aimed at "3rdnlng", dude has been arguing like a kid for the last two pages and I responded to him in a manner he'd understand. Then again I wouldn't expect two guys with a collection of 58,000 posts to do anything other than add to their meaningless list of posts. Where do you guys find the time for such waste?

:lol: reading that was a challenge, I'll admit.

You read it? Why bother? It took me all of three seconds to realize I knew all of that already, and better than he did.

It's taken me half an hour more to figure out his point, though: Christian nations are no better than Islamic nations because they break off diplomatic relations with each other and go to war. It would be a much stronger point if his post had anything to do with that point however.

I mean, really...using Japan's breaking off of relations with Poland-in-exile as an example of Christian violence? :lol: I give this thread a page before it veers off into some wacky direction reminiscent of KurtGoebbels' infamous crap.

It's obvious none of you got the jokes I mixed in with my closing remarks, they were jabs aimed at "3rdnlng", dude has been arguing like a kid for the last two pages and I responded to him in a manner he'd understand. Then again I wouldn't expect two guys with a collection of 58,000 posts to do anything other than add to their meaningless list of posts. Where do you guys find the time for such waste?

Romeo Live at the Apollo! Can't wait.

Inserting pop-culture references and fast food items intermittently is not humor, its just strange.

Edited by Jauronimo

Whopper(WOPR) is a pun based on the 1983 film "War Games", Joshua was the name of the program that Matthew Broderick's character tried convincing that nuclear was cannot be won.

Officer Barbrady often tells people "There's nothing to see here", he stands for the informed ignorance within society.

If 8 of his men(which he jailed mind you) were guilty of crimes of torture & humiliation against the Moro Rebels, then wouldn't every General who occupied Europe be guilty of the crimes their troops commited against the citizen populations of Germany & Italy?

It's an urban legend and that's clear. Get real guys.

Little hint - and I'll be kind, since you're new here: arguments to "your post count's too high!" not only do not work, they're a clear indication of a complete inability to...well, to be an adult, really.

Whopper(WOPR) is a pun based on the 1983 film "War Games", Joshua was the name of the program that Matthew Broderick's character tried convincing that nuclear was cannot be won.

Yeah, because your joke sucked, obviously none of us have ever seen "Wargames". You really are !@#$ing retarded.

Officer Barbrady often tells people "There's nothing to see here", he stands for the informed ignorance within society.

And yet you chose "Romeo" as your username.

If 8 of his men(which he jailed mind you) were guilty of crimes of torture & humiliation against the Moro Rebels, then wouldn't every General who occupied Europe be guilty of the crimes their troops commited against the citizen populations of Germany & Italy?

It's an urban legend and that's clear. Get real guys.

That's logical...for very broad, loose, and perhaps alien definitions of "logic."

I'm not going to trade barbs with DC Tom, a tech support genius with unlimited amounts of "spare" time on his hand to post endlessly.

Hey Tom how's the weather in your Mom's basement?

Post count...mom's basement...you're just hitting all the high points, aint'cha Beavis? Don't forget to call me a virgin next...

31,000 in 10 years? Dude seriously you've got some issues with encountering the real world. This is a message board, to me that's all it is, something I visit on and off every six or so months. For you this is part of your daily life, as important as showering, working and relationships with REAL PEOPLE. It's not childish to assume someone who posts at a rate you obviously do and only surface to make jokes instead of serious commentary is a pathetic shut in who spends more time on the message board than he does in society with REAL PEOPLE.

So...yea-you're a joke. But congrats on the 31,000 posts, the 300,000 you've read during your time as DC Tom...God only knows how many other usernames you have...

Tom I'd next call you a virgin, I'm sure you've paid for sex several times during you life and I'm sure maybe at some point during high school you got someother dorky emo to sleep with you too.

What makes you a herb is you don't attack the facts of a post, you just make little nerdie remarks about this world you love so very much-INTERNET.

Um, as for the username, My first name is Romeo...

31,000 in 10 years? Dude seriously you've got some issues with encountering the real world. This is a message board, to me that's all it is, something I visit on and off every six or so months. For you this is part of your daily life, as important as showering, working and relationships with REAL PEOPLE. It's not childish to assume someone who posts at a rate you obviously do and only surface to make jokes instead of serious commentary is a pathetic shut in who spends more time on the message board than he does in society with REAL PEOPLE.

So...yea-you're a joke. But congrats on the 31,000 posts, the 300,000 you've read during your time as DC Tom...God only knows how many other usernames you have...

1) If you were as truly smart and funny as you think you are, you wouldn't have suggested showering is a big part of my day. :rolleyes:

2) Why would I waste serious commentary on you?

3) You accuse me of not spending time with real people...yet you're the one arguing with me. That speaks volumes if you think about it (the general "you," not you specifically. I know you're not capable.)

4) Accusing me of having an alias while proving that you have other aliases is a disingenious criticism, to say the least.

And, finally,

5) I'll see your "Like, OMG, you have 30k posts, loser!" and raise you: You were done with this thread two pages ago, and you're still here, dipshit. :lol:

Tom, here's reality. You're never going to admit that you're a pathetic herb even though the evidence is just staggering and I'm never going to admit a pathetic herb has bested me.

You post just to post. That's who you are and if you like being that person the more power to ya, but I personally think the amount of time you spending blogging is sad. As for continuing with the thread, you're right I should've stuck to my guns and left it at that. I've drawn the attention of the Almighty Tom, woe as me-woe as me indeed. Now if you'd excuse me I've got

to go put some water in ya momma's dish...

Edited by Romeo

Tom, here's reality. You're never going to admit that you're a pathetic herb even though the evidence is just staggering and I'm never going to admit a pathetic herb has bested me.

You post just to post. That's who you are and if you like being that person the more power to ya, but I personally think the amount of time you spending blogging is sad. As for continuing with the thread, you're right I should've stuck to my guns and left it at that. I've drawn the attention of the Almighty Tom, woe as me-woe as me indeed. Now if you'd excuse me I've got

to go put some water in ya momma's dish...

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou brains, Romeo...

Hire a writer. You need better material.

Here is the big contrast between you and I Tom, unlike you I actually personally know someone on this board and hang out with them often. Yes a fellow Muslim, so I'm sure your imagination is running wild about what it is we do while we "Hang out", just remind yourself though that the people in nursing homes have have plants live longer than the people in nursing homes without plants. Relationships are important in life, I highly suggest you venture out into the sun to chat with other humans on a personal level. Starbucks doesn't count. Pizza delivery personnel doesn't count nor does "face time". Take care O'Wise Tom.

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou brains, Romeo...

Hire a writer. You need better material.

That's your retort? LOL

Why Tom it appears you're no genius at all, just some nerd clicking away at life on keystroke at a time...

Um actually you twisted the "Truth" by referencing STUFF that NEVER HAPPENED.

Interesting how you offer no factual dispute to my response to your clear view on Urban Legends as historical fact lol

Are you saying that there weren't any terrorists in the Phillipines attacking U.S. troops when General Pershing was there?

Here is the big contrast between you and I Tom, unlike you I actually personally know someone on this board and hang out with them often. Yes a fellow Muslim, so I'm sure your imagination is running wild about what it is we do while we "Hang out", just remind yourself though that the people in nursing homes have have plants live longer than the people in nursing homes without plants. Relationships are important in life, I highly suggest you venture out into the sun to chat with other humans on a personal level. Starbucks doesn't count. Pizza delivery personnel doesn't count nor does "face time". Take care O'Wise Tom.

That's your retort? LOL

Why Tom it appears you're no genius at all, just some nerd clicking away at life on keystroke at a time...

I'm so happy for you two!!! Congratulations Romeo and NoJustice! I'll contact SDS and see if he wants to re-brand TwoBillsDrive as E-Harmony for Muslim men of substandard intelligence. Your story of finding love and friendship on the internet is truly heart warming. May you two grow old together in the company of your many plants.

Oh, and a comma is not a substitute for a period. You may want to write that down lest people think you're an idiot.

Edited by Jauronimo

I'm so happy for you two!!! Congratulations Romeo and NoJustice! I'll contact SDS and see if he wants to re-brand TwoBillsDrive as E-Harmony for Muslim men of substandard intelligence. Your story of finding love and friendship on the internet is truly heart warming. May you two grow old together in the company of your many plants.

Oh, and a comma is not a substitute for a period. You may want to write that down lest people think you're an idiot.

Don't feed the infidels! :devil:

Really? LOL

Actually "NoJustice" is a friend of mine that I've known for years and it's not internet based, so I like how you drew that from what I said...nicely done herb.

As for "Terrorists" during Pershing's time isn't accurate, they were rebels and their acts of "Terrorism" were pretty common for that period. Do you consider the Vietnamese terrorists? The American Rebels terrorists? Boston Tea Party was an act of terrorism you herb.

The only homo around here is you, since you make love to a man's hand every chance you get, dipshit.

You want to hurl insults? I can play that game, too. Trust me when I tell you that I will destroy you.

Edited by NoJustice