More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

Want me to give you the same homework assignment that Romeo has no chance of completing? No? Is that because you know better than to mess with me on history due to the whipping I gave you last time this thread came up? He doesn't know any better. You do.

You must be professor at Tufts.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Want me to give you the same homework assignment that Romeo has no chance of completing? No? Is that because you know better than to mess with me on history due to the whipping I gave you last time this thread came up? He doesn't know any better. You do.

Welleck yeh jehesh, sechir thimeck.

Caya la boca, puto sucio

Oh, shut the hell up, herb!!! Homework assignment? History? This ain't grade school, homie.

I just flipped you off in three different languages! LOL!!! What does that tell you?

Edited by NoJustice

So wait...I'm spouting things you know, whereas you're spouting things never before heard by mortal ears? Why praise Jesus! Um, er or someone else! The Messiah has arrived!

-Never said "Christians are the only invaders", I brought up how they TOO have had their hand in the blood baths of the last 1,000 years.

-Go take a course on Western Civilization? Hmmm...Perhaps living in it doesn't qualify right?

-70%? 20% and...? Where are you getting your figures from? Me thinks you're pulling them from your arse...

-I'm a "Newb", to this forum that much is true, however I have been human for twenty eight years(all but six of them in school), so it's safe to say I can debate with you without needing a permit.

Listen, you're view is so one sided it's silly and yet you talk about "Revisionist History", you do realize that is such an ignorant term to use in defense don't you? Even more so when I used HISTORICAL FACT, not text books dug out of Hitler's bunker or Bin Laden's cave/luxury estate less than twenty minutes from Pakistan's "West Point". Your tactics to discredit met are pretty "Newb-ish", you call me a "Revisionist" which means you believe the Ku Klux Klan was what? The NAACP before it's time? Or that American settlers in the "West"(California, Oregon and Washington) were all welcoming to the "Coolie's"?

I'm sure you've read text books too and you're not as ignorant as you let on, but you sound like an idiot right now and your obsession with "Schooling" Muslims is causing you to drop your I.Q. through these pursuits. Maybe you should take the advice you gave me and go back to school or perhaps maybe you should leave this debate for those who aren't going to make their "cause" seem ignorant solely based upon your representation. Books on tape. Just saying.

What the F?

This is not the historical significance of Granada, or how, in its effect, though opposite events, its net outcomes relate to 9/11's.

You want to come here and talk history? Let's get it on. Otherwise stop wasting my time.

You can only discredit yourself. So far I have given you a newb pass, because you don't know the level of historical acumen we demand here. Now it's on you to either understand that and respond accordingly, or, as I said, discredit yourself.

Someone ought to remind buddy that this isn't for a grade, this is an unstructured forum debate and isn't intended to be "textbook" by any means. Though if it were for a grade I highly doubt he'd get anything other than a "D-" for his efforts. His distorted view on History, his narrow approach to cultural studies and his obvious lack of acknowledging FACT makes him quite the dullard. I think you'd make an interestion writer though, category: FICTION.

Welleck yeh jehesh, sechir thimeck.

Caya la boca, puto sucio

Oh, shut the hell up, herb!!! Homework assignment? History? This ain't grade school, homie.

I just flipped you off in three different languages! LOL!!! What does that tell you?

Not much other than you have no chance of doing that homework either.

Why not just admit it so we can move on?

Someone ought to remind buddy that this isn't for a grade, this is an unstructured forum debate and isn't intended to be "textbook" by any means. Though if it were for a grade I highly doubt he'd get anything other than a "D-" for his efforts. His distorted view on History, his narrow approach to cultural studies and his obvious lack of acknowledging FACT makes him quite the dullard. I think you'd make an interestion writer though, category: FICTION.

Here we have 2 Muslims, claiming to be educated, claiming cultural superiority and the rest.

Yet neither of them can tell me about Granada, perhaps one of the single most important events in the history of the Islamic world.

:lol:

Hint: the beatings will only get worse fellas.

You do realize that by not responding at all to my defense you look ignorant of the subject matter?

You're not a "Whiz" in history otherwise you'd retort,instead "What the F?" is your answer and it's your defense. Factless ignorance isn't educated genius. Now go scroll through some Wikipedia entries and get back to me.

I like how you get to hand out the assignments. Even though you have yet to attack any of the events I exhibited to explain my position on this matter, "Look! There's Elvis!" You must cross blades with 8th graders often.

Um, also we never claimed to be "Superior". You do like putting things in others mouths don't you?

That's right, you're the Boy Scout Leader...almost forgot.

You do realize that by not responding at all to my defense you look ignorant of the subject matter?

You're not a "Whiz" in history otherwise you'd retort,instead "What the F?" is your answer and it's your defense. Factless ignorance isn't educated genius. Now go scroll through some Wikipedia entries and get back to me.

All you did was use 50 words to say I'm an idiot. How's that a "defense"?

There was nothing of note in there worthy of a reasonable retort.

I asked you a question(Edit: a google-proof question, I might add). If you can't answer it, just say so.

Edit(in response to your edit)

I did attack your "events". Actually, I attacked your obvious omission of events. You left out 70% of the history, and candy coated the rest. I am not going to argue with what I clearly stipulated. I said "I already know this". I am going to argue that you are the kind of revisionist that doesn't change things, he simply erases them, and pretends they never happened.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

So if I borrow money at 5% invest that money which grows at 8% how is that bad? So what you're saying is that interest in the hands of dumb people is bad? Hell there are a lot of things in the hands of dumb people that is bad. Should we outlaw all those things?

Now let me ask you this. You're talking about paying interest as being evil. Why do Muslims feel earning interest is evil?

No, it's not.

I never said it was evil, but it is harmful. It's not like every American that ever lost their home, because they were no longer able to afford to pay their mortgage because their adjustable interest rate loan just went through the roof, causing them to lose their home, was because they were stupid. There's way more to that than simply being dumb.

Not much other than you have no chance of doing that homework either.

Why not just admit it so we can move on?

Here we have 2 Muslims, claiming to be educated, claiming cultural superiority and the rest.

Yet neither of them can tell me about Granada, perhaps one of the single most important events in the history of the Islamic world.

Who do you think you are? Coolio? Trying to put us on a ride on a fantastic voyage? I don't have to discuss Granada with you if I choose not to.

No, it's not.

I never said it was evil, but it is harmful. It's not like every American that ever lost their home, because they were no longer able to afford to pay their mortgage because their adjustable interest rate loan just went through the roof, causing them to lose their home, was because they were stupid. There's way more to that than simply being dumb.

So decisions are harmful not interest. Once again explain how interest, as a financial concept is harmful? And use something other than the recent housing bubble as an example.

No, it's not.

Wait-this is way out of control. Signing a ARM,or not,is something you turn to your religion to decide? Hole your digging you gonna be arguing with China men next.

Why should I answer your question? You have yet to answer any of mine.

Your move Professor.

Let's get into the Falklands while we're at it. Herb.

Who do you think you are? Coolio? Trying to put us on a ride on a fantastic voyage? I don't have to discuss Granada with you if I choose not to.

Won't and can't are 2 different things fellas.

Given the command of history you have displayed in this thread, Romeo, and last time, NoJustice, both of you fall in the "can't" group.

And I really don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with you basing anything you say further in this thread on your woefully poor grasp of history, however.

Let me show how it's done:

The US "involvement" in the Middle East goes a lot further than 60 years, bozo Romeo. In fact, in the 30s FDR warned both Hitler and Stalin to stay out of there, or, if they were going to start trouble with England, not to mess with our oil shipments. In fact we were closer to war with Britain, not Germany, in the late 20s/early 30s due to the "battleship race" we had engaged them in. This was partially resolved by England guaranteeing oil shipments from Arabia with minimal hassle. Later, Hitler specifically told Mussolini to stay away from the Arabian peninsula because he didn't want to risk involving the US in another world war, and because he knew we had claimed it as our unofficial protectorate.

So, I am arguing your point for you, better than you can, bozo Romeo, because I know more about this than you do.

Oh yeah, how so?? What kind of religion allows the use of such a horrible drug? Does God not know what lies in the use of alcohol? Is there a worse drug in the world that is legal other than alcohol?

That's enough evidence for me, right there. Muslims are forbidden, by God, the use of alcohol because of the utter chaos and havoc it wreaks on the human race. No sane person should ever think that God would want us to dabble in that. Sounds stupid to you, makes a lot of sense to me.

And yet, hashish is no problem. :lol:

First of all this is the US and the religion is called Mormon over here, not Muslim. I don't need to get into that though because it has been re-hashed ad infinitum.

Anyway, what does Granada have to do with anything? From the sounds of it all religions were involved and that should be a good thing. I can't see pinning all of that stuff on the Mormons.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

And yet, hashish is no problem. :lol:

"Once again, the line of communication has broken down". My Cousin Vinny

All drugs and alcohol is forbidden in Islam. I'm sure many muslims take part in the use of drugs and alcohol regardless of what the Koran says, but the issue at hand here is whether it's allowed or not.

Some do. Not that I agree, but I try to understand. How do devout Muslims resolve obtaining a mortgage (of course that charges interest)?

Straight cash, homie. All of my relatives in Palestine own their homes outright. Whatever loans they obtain from the construction company that built their homes are interest free. A beautiful thing, ain't it? you don't have to pay three times the amount for your home. Must be nice.