More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

Here's some parting shots before I finally leave. All Americans are lazy and stupid because over 9% of us are unemployed and since one out of 32 Americans are either in jail or some kind of correctional supervision, that makes us all criminals, as well.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's some parting shots before I finally leave. All Americans are lazy and stupid because over 9% of us are unemployed and since one out of 32 Americans are either in jail or some kind of correctional supervision, that makes us all criminals, as well.

Woo American exceptionalism!

post-10460-058157500 1320262208_thumb.png

Edited by LeviF91

Woo American exceptionalism!

post-10460-058157500 1320262208_thumb.png

All that proves is that those other countries have crappy law enforcement.

Using a religion as a justification and actually representing a religion are two different things. Just ask anyone who's bombed an abortion clinic.

And let me sum up the next twenty pages:

Extremism is the problem, not Islam.

No, Islam is the problem, because it's extremist.

No, people are extremists, religions are not.

Well, Islam is extremist, because they don't denounce extremism, therefore they condone it.

All religious people are extremists. All religions should be banned.

Shut the !@#$ up, Frenkle.

Link to blacks beating up whites.

Dave's a racist.

Nonsense.

The other Dave's a moron.

Gratutious Nazi reference.

End of thread.

Now we can all just avoid discussing it yet again... You're welcome.

You couldn't work a t-shirt in there somewhere?

From the statistics I could find Muslims are only about 6/10 of 1 percent of the U.S. population. How can they account for that many incarcerations?

Here's some parting shots before I finally leave. MOST Americans are lazy and stupid because over 9% of us are unemployed and since one out of 32 Americans are either in jail or some kind of correctional supervision, that makes us all criminals, as well.

I agree with your statement with the above edit.

From the statistics I could find Muslims are only about 6/10 of 1 percent of the U.S. population. How can they account for that many incarcerations?

Huh? He was talking about Americans in general, not American Muslims.

I've never heard of any Russian beheading videos. There may be some but nowhere near as many as Islamist beheading videos.

So your lack of knowledge of something allows you to quantify it? :lol: Priceless

I bet if we went back and forth alternating between Islamist and Russian beheading videos you'd run out way before I would

To be fair, most of the ones I've seen aren't pure beheadings. They're mostly throat-cutting, shootings, and beatings.

Let's say, for the hell of it, that you're right. I have a new one. I bet if we went back and forth alternating between Islamist and Russian snuff films, but with the caveat that each video had to be from a different individual or interest group (whichever happens to be represented in the video), you'd run out way before I would.

Let's be honest, most of those Islamist beheading videos come from one or two groups. See what I'm getting at?

And whom are they? What gives them the right to represent others???

OH Oh OH, I know the answer to that, pick me, please!!!

The answer to that is bigots and racists can let the loonies represent a whole people!!! It's up to them to allow that and since they're bigots and racists they will welcome them as representatives of Islam in a second.

Last time I checked, the Mullahs in Iran not only represent people, they are empowered as both religious leaders and leaders of state. They represent the leadership of the Shi'a sect of Islam. They lead, they represent. And, they are certainly empowered to do all kinds of awful things, all over the planet, because they do in fact represent a whole people. What other justification do they use for their behavior other than Islam?

Who let's them continue to act this way? Who lets them continue to represent Shi'a Islam this way?

While we are at it: far too many Mullahs in Saudi Arabia are just as retarded. They represent millions of Muslims all over the world, as well as the Sunni sect of Islam, and they keep telling people to kill people. Who let's them continue to act this way? Who let's them continue to represent Sunni Islam, and Islam in general this way?

Bigots and racists?

Buddy your religion has serious problems. Own it. Or, at least tell other Muslims to stop telling the rest of us that Islam is a religion of peace. It's laughable, and will continue to be, until Muslims solve the Muslim problems in Iran, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. (Edit: coming soon to our collective annoyance: Egypt, Tunisia, Libya)

Until these Muslim problems are solved by Muslims, I agree with Tom, there's not much else to talk about.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Last time I checked, the Mullahs in Iran not only represent people, they are empowered as both religious leaders and leaders of state. They represent the leadership of the Shi'a sect of Islam. They lead, they represent. And, they are certainly empowered to do all kinds of awful things, all over the planet, because they do in fact represent a whole people. What other justification do they use for their behavior other than Islam?

Who let's them continue to act this way? Who lets them continue to represent Shi'a Islam this way?

While we are at it: far too many Mullahs in Saudi Arabia are just as retarded. They represent millions of Muslims all over the world, as well as the Sunni sect of Islam, and they keep telling people to kill people. Who let's them continue to act this way? Who let's them continue to represent Sunni Islam, and Islam in general this way?

Bigots and racists?

Buddy your religion has serious problems. Own it. Or, at least tell other Muslims to stop telling the rest of us that Islam is a religion of peace. It's laughable, and will continue to be, until Muslims solve the Muslim problems in Iran, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.

Until these Muslim problems are solved by Muslims, I agree with Tom, there's not much else to talk about.

My religion doesn't have serious problems. If you ask me, any religion that allows the use of alcohol has a serious problem. Own it.

Edited by NoJustice

My religion doesn't have serious problems. If you ask me, any religion that allows the use of alcohol has a serious problem. Own it.

Well then you will continue to be laughed at, because you refuse to be a serious person. The "religion of peace" thing is a joke, and if you refuse to recognize these obvious problems for what they are: Muslim problems, so are you.

Well then you will continue to be laughed at, because you refuse to be a serious person. The "religion of peace" thing is a joke, and if you refuse to recognize these obvious problems for what they are: Muslim problems, so are you.

Laughed at? More people convert to Islam than any other religion, even with the smear campaign being run by the major media outlets world-wide.

You see, the thing is, you don't know a darn thing about Islam, so why should I take your opinion seriously?

True Islam is a religion of peace. Islam by definition means peace. Just because you choose to allow those that claim to be true muslims, but really aren't, as representatives of Islam doesn't make you right. You allow the worst of us to represent us and that's wrong.

Governments in all parts of the world are corrupt. Those that rule their lands by Sharia Law, and abuse their powers, will have to answer to God for their false representation of Islam.

Bigots and racists?

Buddy your religion has serious problems. Own it. Or, at least tell other Muslims to stop telling the rest of us that Islam is a religion of peace. It's laughable, and will continue to be, until Muslims solve the Muslim problems in Iran, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. (Edit: coming soon to our collective annoyance: Egypt, Tunisia, Libya)

Spot on. Was typing up something similar but didn't want to post it from company property.

When was the last time a rabbi or minister or the f'ing pope put out a contract on a man's life, declared a holy war, or condoned the extermination of a race of people? Islam's spiritual leaders and Imams engage in this type of activity frequently. Is Imam Khameini, spiritual ruler of Iran and one of the biggest financiers of terror, not a muslim? Mosque's are the recruiting grounds for would be terrorists. Does anyone really think the clerics are blind to this activity?

This isn't an example of a few individual nutjobs going off the reservation in the name of Allah. We have people acting in unison with their religious leaders to commit heinous crimes. The link between terrorism and Islam is clear. I'm not claiming that all or most muslims are terrorists, but trying to write off Islamic fundamentalism as a few bad apples who simply misunderstood the Koran does not at all describe the relationship between Islam and terror.

Don't like it? Neither do I, but its the hard truth. Islam's spiritual leaders declared war on Western civilization and I'm supposed to care if my words rub someone the wrong way? Gotta love that religion of peace that finds having a beer more egregious than mass murder.