More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah because we all know that a whole religion should be represented by one molotov cocktail throwing individual. Whatever.

Funny how it's always "one individual." It was "one individual" who went after Van Gogh. It was "ine individual" who masterminded 9/11. It's usually "one individual" that blows up busloads of Israelis. In sum total, it's an awfully LARGE number of "individuals" that represent the "religion of peace" in such a fashion.

Funny how it's always "one individual." It was "one individual" who went after Van Gogh. It was "ine individual" who masterminded 9/11. It's usually "one individual" that blows up busloads of Israelis. In sum total, it's an awfully LARGE number of "individuals" that represent the "religion of peace" in such a fashion.

Think what you want. You have been programmed to think this way. It's not your fault. You know nothing about Islam other than what you see on the tube, so I take your opinion on the matter with a grain of salt.

Think what you want. You have been programmed to think this way. It's not your fault. You know nothing about Islam other than what you see on the tube, so I take your opinion on the matter with a grain of salt.

Maybe you should reexamine your own beliefs. It sounds an awful lot like you are programed and indoctrinated to be a nieve over apologetic PC follower.

:lol: I've been programmed. Right. Let me guess, the Jews brainwashed me to think this way...

If that's the case, all Americans suck. We have our fair share of drunks, wife-beaters, criminals, rapists, pedaphiles, killers, car jackers, gang bangers, drug users, pimps, prostitutes, whores etc etc etc.

What, this is different? I'm comparing apples and oranges? Why? Because you think Allah told these people to do what they do and us being Americans has nothing to do with our behavior?

See how stupid that sounds. Stereotyping is a nasty thing to do to anyone whether it be due to ones race, creed or color.

BIGOTS!!

NoJustice (The Palestinian Rifle) & I have had a few conversations in the past and although we haven't always agreed he's pretty much always been respectful. I will say that it burns his ass to have his religion put down for the actions of a few, and percentage wise he might be correct. The problem is that there are about 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. If 1/10 of one percent act up then it is a very small percentage of Muslims acting up. The problem is that 1/10 of one percent is 1.5 million people. This is why many will mock the moniker of the "religion of peace" while NOJustice will honestly claim that he doesn't know any or anybody that knows any violantly leaning Muslims.

Edit--I posted this before seeing NJ's last post. Now that post was disrespectful. I could just picture the hair on the back of NJ's neck standing up as he spewed out that venom. NJ---you should try a reasoned approach if you want to convince anyone of anything. Going off like a homicide-bomber isn't going to work.

Edited by 3rdnlng

:lol: I've been programmed. Right. Let me guess, the Jews brainwashed me to think this way...

NOOOO you haven't been programmed!! You're a unique individual. Original in every way. Your life experiences give you the right to sit there on your pedestal and judge anybody you choose, because you have met every Muslim in the world and know what's inside their hearts and minds, you have traveled the world times over and know for a fact what's real and what's not. You know everything. You are God Almighty.

Only God can judge.

NoJustice (The Palestinian Rifle) & I have had a few conversations in the past and although we haven't always agreed he's pretty much always been respectful. I will say that it burns his ass to have his religion put down for the actions of a few, and percentage wise he might be correct. The problem is that there are about 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. If 1/10 of one percent act up then it is a very small percentage of Muslims acting up. The problem is that 1/10 of one percent is 1.5 million people. This is why many will mock the moniker of the "religion of peace" while NOJustice will honestly claim that he doesn't know any or anybody that knows any violantly leaning Muslims.

Actually, 1% is the low side. The speculated range is 1 to 3%.

We sure have. The funny thing is, I haven't visited the PPP forum in a while and when I finally do, what do I see?

Maybe I should just stay away.

I agree, wholeheartedly, that there are millions of evil muslims in the world, but that's just what they are. Evil. They use religion as an excuse for their madness. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only God can judge.

bull ****!!

We sure have. The funny thing is, I haven't visited the PPP forum in a while and when I finally do, what do I see?

Maybe I should just stay away.

I agree, wholeheartedly, that there are millions of evil muslims in the world, but that's just what they are. Evil. They use religion as an excuse for their madness. Nothing more, nothing less.

Whether they use their religion as a reason or excuse they still use it.

bull ****!!

And whom are they? What gives them the right to represent others???

OH Oh OH, I know the answer to that, pick me, please!!!

The answer to that is bigots and racists can let the loonies represent a whole people!!! It's up to them to allow that and since they're bigots and racists they will welcome them as representatives of Islam in a second.

bull ****!!

Using a religion as a justification and actually representing a religion are two different things. Just ask anyone who's bombed an abortion clinic.

And let me sum up the next twenty pages:

Extremism is the problem, not Islam.

No, Islam is the problem, because it's extremist.

No, people are extremists, religions are not.

Well, Islam is extremist, because they don't denounce extremism, therefore they condone it.

All religious people are extremists. All religions should be banned.

Shut the !@#$ up, Frenkle.

Link to blacks beating up whites.

Dave's a racist.

Nonsense.

The other Dave's a moron.

Gratutious Nazi reference.

End of thread.

Now we can all just avoid discussing it yet again... You're welcome.

Using a religion as a justification and actually representing a religion are two different things. Just ask anyone who's bombed an abortion clinic.

Well, Islam is extremist, because they don't denounce extremism, therefore they condone it.

Dave's a racist.

Nonsense.

End of thread.

:thumbsup: You pretty much nailed it. I'll be on my way back to TSW, now. Thanks, Tom.

And whom are they? What gives them the right to represent others???

OH Oh OH, I know the answer to that, pick me, please!!!

The answer to that is bigots and racists can let the loonies represent a whole people!!! It's up to them to allow that and since they're bigots and racists they will welcome them as representatives of Islam in a second.

So only God, bigots and racists can judge people?

Dave's a racist.

Nonsense.

End of thread.

You forgot 3.5 and Retatta