More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

If we see anymore crap from Muslim extremists in this country?? What are they going to do? Drop a bomb on Patterson, NJ or Detroit?? There's a lot of muslims living there, some might even be extremists.

I don't care who they are or what they think, if they or extremist from elsewhere, pull anything else in this country, the only outcome will be a lot of dead Muslims. Period. It may be unfair, it may be wrong, it may be completely unacceptable to moral people, however, under these circumstances, nobody will care. That's where we are now.

When I read crap like this it makes me feel like the terrorists did indeed win. Sad.

Unless you think dead = winning, the terrorists have not won. They have not gained any sympathy for their cause. All they have succeeded in doing is making the average decent Muslim's life more difficult.

All I am saying, is that if I was the average decent Muslim, I wouldn't tolerate any more form these bastards.

You keep talking as if I'm responsible for this crap!

"Wah! I'm a victim!"

How predictable. Am I responsible? Are Christians? Are Jews?

If you are a victim, then what does that make the rest of us? Double victims?

If you ask me, our problems, here in America, far outweigh anything those idiot terrorists can inflict on us. Including 9/11. Wake up and smell the coffee, homie, it's burning!!

We have all kinds of problems.

However, the worst possible way to solve them is some ridiculous ideology from 630 AD.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't care who they are or what they think, if they or extremist from elsewhere, pull anything else in this country, the only outcome will be a lot of dead Muslims. Period. It may be unfair, it may be wrong, it may be completely unacceptable to moral people, however, under these circumstances, nobody will care. That's where we are now.

Unless you think dead = winning, the terrorists have not won. They have not gained any sympathy for their cause. All they have succeeded in doing is making the average decent Muslim's life more difficult.

1. All I am saying, is that if I was the average decent Muslim, I wouldn't tolerate any more form these bastards.

2. "Wah! I'm a victim!"

How predictable. Am I responsible? Are Christians? Are Jews?

If you are a victim, then what does that make the rest of us? Double victims?

We have all kinds of problems.

3. However, the worst possible way to solve them is some ridiculous ideology from 630 AD.

1. What are you, a white American? Do you confront every white guy you see for all the issues that they have? Really?

2. WTF??? I never once claimed to be a victim in this thread. What the hell are you talking about?

3. Are you sure about that? Because I've got two things that are forbidden in Islam that can help out every American, tremendously. 1. No drugs or alcohol 2. No interest. Do you have any idea how many problems just these two remedies can solve?

"OCinBuffalo" is Exhibit "A"

You must have never picked up a history book detailing the exploits of "Christian" gorverments for the last 2,000 years. How ridiculous is it Muslims are to blame for the world's woes these last fifty years when they've been provoked by "Christian" governments during that EXACT period of time. Once again, MUSLIMS were no concern UNTIL this American sow decided to drink from someone else's milkshake. So by your logic Christians are responsible. They're responsible because the followers of Christianity just so happen to live in countries ruled by governments that have waged war on each corner of the Earth. How many wars has the United States been involved in since 1900? Spanish-American War, World Wars I &II, Korean Conflict, Vietnam and the middle east for the last 35 years...

Chrisitans aren't evil. Nor are Jews, Muslims, Hindis or whoever, it's the tyrants who guide the idle hands of naive populations. Also before you say, "When was the last time a Christian did..." Ku Klux Klan. An organization run by former military personnel and men of the cloth(Priests and such) went out to wage a private war against African Americans. American Anti-Chinese Organization(Pretty popular in the 1880's) murdered and terrorized the wave of Asian immigrants who came to this land of liberty seeking asylum. They were met by WHITE MEN holding crosses and shotguns. I can go on for hours about the horrors committed under the "Cross".

Muslims are just the latest object of this nation's obsession.

While the population concerns itself with this crap they neglect who is running their town, city, county, state and country. They neglect their banking, their savings, their stocks, their insurance and their morals. Get yourself right before you come on here holding that "Cross".

Maybe you ought to nail yourself to it for a more dramatic effect.

Here's some parting shots before I finally leave. All Americans are lazy and stupid because over 9% of us are unemployed and since one out of 32 Americans are either in jail or some kind of correctional supervision, that makes us all criminals, as well.

Guess truth ain't part of your religion either?

1. What are you, a white American? Do you confront every white guy you see for all the issues that they have? Really?

2. WTF??? I never once claimed to be a victim in this thread. What the hell are you talking about?

3. Are you sure about that? Because I've got two things that are forbidden in Islam that can help out every American, tremendously. 1. No drugs or alcohol 2. No interest. Do you have any idea how many problems just these two remedies can solve?

With a name like no justice?

Guess truth ain't part of your religion either?

With a name like no justice?

Congrats, you ran through this whole thread and this is what you come at me with? Sweet!!! You're amazing!!

Obviously this a complex issue, obviously many of you feel strongly about your position and obviously most of you don't know what you're talking about. The Christian versus Muslim issue is a thousand year debate that has no end in sight. To really get to the core of the issue you've got to start from and understand the begining of their affairs with one another. For those who prefer to press fast forward here's the skinny, the Western World has only had tension with the Islamic World during the last sixty years. The tensions have been born due to the Western World's interests in Arabian Oil Deposits, the Western World since the 1920's has negotiated with these "Arabs" for drilling rights on their lands. Following World War II the climate changed the accords they had with one another, a people who had been terrorized in Nazi Germany were in search of a home for their People/Religion/??? and this gave birth to modern day Israel.

Racism is reality. It's going to surface whenever you introduce an unfamiliar people into a region dominated by another ethnic branch and the European Jews were unfamiliar to the Arabs who had been there for...fourteen hundred years undisturbed. Once again the West walks the tight rope, pouring money, weaponry and technology into this "Israel Project" while the neighboring Arabs were still...either people's without a nation or growing angry at a nation backed by the West. Over the next forty years America sponsored dictators to take power solely based upon their willingness to barter a better deal on Oil Futures, men such as Gadaffi-Sadaam-List goes on...The very same men who "Grew too big for their britches" and eventually would up being invaded by their old pal Uncle Same.

America built the climate in the Middle East, they sponsored Bin Laden during the 1980's to carry out their dirty work against the Soviets and are right now positioning themselves with the new governments in Iraq, Libya & Egypt for round two of this ignorant game. Muslims(The vast Arab population in the MIDDLE EAST) are tired of being the pawns in a never ending game of chess. They've resorted to drastic measures and "We" as Americans hate them for it. Where does the blame lie? The fact is no one is without blood on our hands, Coke/Pot/Smack all are minor drugs compared to the lust we have for Oil. No end in sight?

Let's get real. Muslims aren't the only religion to resort to drastic measures, Christians have terrorized the world for a thousand years in the pursuit of cleansing the world of "Non-Believers". Crusades, Inquisitions, conquests into the Americas and in Asia. You cannot deny historical fact, you cannot deny that religion WHEN USED BY GOVERNING TYRANTS TO FURTHER AN AGENDA is evil. Man destroys the virtue of the pure and beautiful meanings of these texts and we gladly continue the trend of ignorance by waging war with the believers instead of the abusers. Remember that you cannot see the birth of a Tsunami, but surely the aftermath is there for all to see.

Now some buckshot. Any moron who thinks liquor is "Okay" is just that, a complete moron. It's been the cause of ruin for almost everyone it influences, be it drunk driving(See, Something's wrong with Aunt Diane), abuse at home, rape, depression, cancer and ect...Don't defend Liqour because it's "Fun", so is "Coke" for some people and so was cigarettes. But a few catchy/trendy commercials and we all now think smoking is taboo? LOL Get real.

Muslims aren't your enemy. Politicians who further the myth we must remain dependent on petroleum are you enemies. You're an American, who gives a crap what's going on over there? Ever see an angry guy taking a crap in a public bathroom? He's most likely pissed because your watching him take a dump. Leave the Middle East alone, start concerning yourselves with American issues domestically!

Oh...by the way I converted to Islam last year.

Rome

1. You are a newb here, so let's get a few things down, shall we? We know all this stuff. 70% of your post is stuff we already know, 20% of it is horseshit, so thanks for "enlightening" us.

2. You are a newb here, so let's make you aware that coming here, with your revisionist history, will get you hammered. As in Charles the Hammer, the guy who had to stop the invading hordes of Muslims, there Mr. ' the Western World has only had tension with the Islamic World during the last sixty years" Unmitigated Moron. :lol:

Where'd you get your history from? A C.A.I.R pamphlet? The only invasions have come from Christians? :lol: Google "The barbary pirates"....wait, never mind, how about you go take a western civ class in college, and then come back and talk to me. You are either uneducated, or affected, so please refrain from long posts where you either tell us stuff we already know, leave out things that we already know, or distort things we already know.

3. I love it when Muslims act like the USSR wasn't a GIANT threat to them that the US defeated on their, and the rest of the world's, behalf.

4. See, we learned quite well from the colonial Brits and French. We'd rather have Muslims keep the nutty Muslims at bay, rather than do it ourselves like they tried to do. The only problems arise when the nuts we put in place become nuttier than the nuts they are supposed to be containing. So yes, when the insane start running the asylum, we have to step in.

5. Speaking of stepping in, make no mistake with Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria: we will be watching. Well, those of us that care will be. The vast majority of our people don't care, and will be fine with whatever the people that do care decide to do. That is the great mistake 9/11 was for Muslims. It is the modern day Granada in its effects, albeit opposite in its events. Now, let's see if you have any idea what Granada is, why it's significant, and what its significance means in terms of 9/11. Did you come here to talk history? Can you hang with me? I don't think you can.

Again, we have a lot of problems, but letting a failed ideology from 630 AD have any part in solving them is absurd.

Sure forbidding things is a great way to happiness.

And please explain to me the whole interest is evil thing. I'd love to hear the spin on that.

1. You are a newb here, so let's get a few things down, shall we? We know all this stuff. 70% of your post is stuff we already know, 20% of it is horseshit, so thanks for "enlightening" us.

2. You are a newb here, so let's make you aware that coming here, with your revisionist history, will get you hammered. As in Charles the Hammer, the guy who had to stop the invading hordes of Muslims, there Mr. ' the Western World has only had tension with the Islamic World during the last sixty years" Unmitigated Moron. :lol:

Where'd you get your history from? A C.A.I.R pamphlet? The only invasions have come from Christians? :lol: Google "The barbary pirates"....wait, never mind, how about you go take a western civ class in college, and then come back and talk to me. You are either uneducated, or affected, so please refrain from long posts where you either tell us stuff we already know, leave out things that we already know, or distort things we already know.

3. I love it when Muslims act like the USSR wasn't a GIANT threat to them that the US defeated on their, and the rest of the world's, behalf.

4. See, we learned quite well from the colonial Brits and French. We'd rather have Muslims keep the nutty Muslims at bay, rather than do it ourselves like they tried to do. The only problems arise when the nuts we put in place become nuttier than the nuts they are supposed to be containing. So yes, when the insane start running the asylum, we have to step in.

5. Speaking of stepping in, make no mistake with Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria: we will be watching. Well, those of us that care will be. The vast majority of our people don't care, and will be fine with whatever the people that do care decide to do. That is the great mistake 9/11 was for Muslims. It is the modern day Granada in its effects, albeit opposite in its events. Now, let's see if you have any idea what Granada is, why it's significant, and what its significance means in terms of 9/11. Did you come here to talk history? Can you hang with me? I don't think you can.

Again, we have a lot of problems, but letting a failed ideology from 630 AD have any part in solving them is absurd.

So what ya saying? Every time you post it's some ground-breaking news that no one else on earth knows? Who are you? The Neil Armstrong of TSW?? Get outta here with that crap!!!

I hardly read the whole thread. Ranting about alcohol while supporting the religion of the worlds biggest opium exporter was enough for me.

Show me where in the Koran it says it's okay to deal Opium.

See, that's what I'm talking about... Some of you people come on here blaming a religion for the actions of men. You don't have a clue.

1. Yes, how ironic....pretty much, yes. That's my job :D. I get hired to solve enterprise problems, and therefore, yes, most of the time I am confronting white guys for all the issues that they have. Not as much as before mind you. Now, due to the industries I am in, I spend most of my time confronting white girls.

2. You are saying it's not your fault. Well, it sure as hell isn't our fault. It's not that hard to stop these idiot Muslims, if you have courage, and you truly believe in what you say you believe.

3. I am absolutely sure about that: what did the Islamic world do with the knowledge the Romans gave them besides maintain it? (Answer: not much besides inventing the 0 and improving a little on astronomy) We had a little spell of stupidity called the Dark Ages, but then we came back and reclaimed the knowledge Muslims were so nice to maintain for us, and in less than 200 years the West was back to running things again. Muslims had 1100 years to vastly outperform the West with the Romans/Greek knowledge, yet they did little.

What held them back? In a word: Islam. What held the West back in the Dark Ages? In a word: Christianity.

So wait...I'm spouting things you know, whereas you're spouting things never before heard by mortal ears? Why praise Jesus! Um, er or someone else! The Messiah has arrived!

-Never said "Christians are the only invaders", I brought up how they TOO have had their hand in the blood baths of the last 1,000 years.

-Go take a course on Western Civilization? Hmmm...Perhaps living in it doesn't qualify right?

-70%? 20% and...? Where are you getting your figures from? Me thinks you're pulling them from your arse...

-I'm a "Newb", to this forum that much is true, however I have been human for twenty eight years(all but six of them in school), so it's safe to say I can debate with you without needing a permit.

Listen, you're view is so one sided it's silly and yet you talk about "Revisionist History", you do realize that is such an ignorant term to use in defense don't you? Even more so when I used HISTORICAL FACT, not text books dug out of Hitler's bunker or Bin Laden's cave/luxury estate less than twenty minutes from Pakistan's "West Point". Your tactics to discredit met are pretty "Newb-ish", you call me a "Revisionist" which means you believe the Ku Klux Klan was what? The NAACP before it's time? Or that American settlers in the "West"(California, Oregon and Washington) were all welcoming to the "Coolie's"?

I'm sure you've read text books too and you're not as ignorant as you let on, but you sound like an idiot right now and your obsession with "Schooling" Muslims is causing you to drop your I.Q. through these pursuits. Maybe you should take the advice you gave me and go back to school or perhaps maybe you should leave this debate for those who aren't going to make their "cause" seem ignorant solely based upon your representation. Books on tape. Just saying.

Confronting girls? I got it! You're in the Boy Scouts of America! So that's why you're so passionate about this issue. Both the Boy Scouts and Catholics have nasty stories about child molestation and you've come here to clear that good name, eh?

Sure forbidding things is a great way to happiness.

And please explain to me the whole interest is evil thing. I'd love to hear the spin on that.

No, alcohol and drugs will get you there, right?

If you can't see why interest is bad then I can't help you see it, either. Now I'm not talking about low interest rate loans,those aren't so bad and can be helpful. I'm talking about the type of interest rates that have some people living on the streets now, because they had to buy food to stay alive instead of using that money to pay off their loans they no longer could afford because some job that they had no longer exists because they couldn't pay off their own high interest rate loans. That's what I'm talking about. That can be devastating to some.

So what ya saying? Every time you post it's some ground-breaking news that no one else on earth knows? Who are you? The Neil Armstrong of TSW?? Get outta here with that crap!!!

Want me to give you the same homework assignment that Romeo has no chance of completing? No? Is that because you know better than to mess with me on history due to the whipping I gave you last time this thread came up? He doesn't know any better. You do.

No, alcohol and drugs will get you there, right?

If you can't see why interest is bad then I can't help you see it, either. Now I'm not talking about low interest rate loans,those aren't so bad and can be helpful. I'm talking about the type of interest rates that have some people living on the streets now, because they had to buy food to stay alive instead of using that money to pay off their loans they no longer could afford because some job that they had no longer exists because they couldn't pay off their own high interest rate loans. That's what I'm talking about. That can be devastating to some.

So if I borrow money at 5% invest that money which grows at 8% how is that bad? So what you're saying is that interest in the hands of dumb people is bad? Hell there are a lot of things in the hands of dumb people that is bad. Should we outlaw all those things?

Now let me ask you this. You're talking about paying interest as being evil. Why do Muslims feel earning interest is evil?

Edited by Chef Jim