More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

Seriously you're defending bankers? LOL Wow apparently you weren't effected by the de-regulated market?

You must've voted Bush.

I'm not defending bankers, I'm laughing at your absurd statement.

And I guess Islam is really happy that you're representing them on PPP :lol:

Who was it that created the mother of all bombs and not to mention nukes, again?

Who was it that flew planes into the twin towers?

Edited by meazza

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And neither conflict was remotely relevant to the discussion. There was no religious motive to the Hutu slaughter of the Tutsi minority. Tribal warfare amplified by a big grudge due to colonial favoritism. Almost all conflict in the Balkans is due to century old blood feuds and hostility left over from the Ottoman conquest of the Slavic people.

Back to the point, Islamic fundamentalists have declared war on Western civilization and our way of life. As a result, freedoms that Europeans and Americans have held and exercised for the past 300 years and longer are being compromised to appease the radical Muslim element and prevent violence. Free speech has been compromised in many nations if said right runs the risk of reprisal. Resentment is growing as a distinct minority uses the threat of violence or even legal action to impose their will on the greater populace. As a result, Western nations are seriously considering and in some cases already imposing immigration policies which, to put it lightly, aren't favorable to those of Middle Eastern and Northern African descent. France has already passed laws banning burkas and minarets on Mosques. The neutrality loving Swiss have also banned minarets. This is just the beginning.

You say its just a few bad apples spoiling the bunch and that its not your problem. I agree that it is a very small minority causing the issues. And its not your problem yet. Hopefully it will never be your problem, but tolerance in the Western world is wearing thin for the type of incident seen recently in France. The radicals don't wear name tags and as the US, France, Germany, and the UK take increasingly more bold measures to preserve their cultural identity's and way of life, I fear little distinction will be made between the "bad" and the "good".

I don't think anyone was claiming that ALL Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. I certainly wasn't. But as you can hopefully see, the radical element is causing massive problems around the globe and the early responses by nations on the front line are ominous. These issues are really exacerbating existing tensions and fears in European nations which saw exponential growth in their Middle Eastern and Northern African populations over the past 20+ years. It was only a few individuals that bombed the Underground in London, or the trains in Madrid, or that torched the French newspaper, or murdered Van Gogh, but at a certain point, will anyone still care that it was only a tiny minority? That's the question.

And neither conflict was remotely relevant to the discussion. There was no religious motive to the Hutu slaughter of the Tutsi minority. Tribal warfare amplified by a big grudge due to colonial favoritism. Almost all conflict in the Balkans is due to century old blood feuds and hostility left over from the Ottoman conquest of the Slavic people.

Back to the point, Islamic fundamentalists have declared war on Western civilization and our way of life. As a result, freedoms that Europeans and Americans have held and exercised for the past 300 years and longer are being compromised to appease the radical Muslim element and prevent violence. Free speech has been compromised in many nations if said right runs the risk of reprisal. Resentment is growing as a distinct minority uses the threat of violence or even legal action to impose their will on the greater populace. As a result, Western nations are seriously considering and in some cases already imposing immigration policies which, to put it lightly, aren't favorable to those of Middle Eastern and Northern African descent. France has already passed laws banning burkas and minarets on Mosques. The neutrality loving Swiss have also banned minarets. This is just the beginning.

You say its just a few bad apples spoiling the bunch and that its not your problem. I agree that it is a very small minority causing the issues. And its not your problem yet. Hopefully it will never be your problem, but tolerance in the Western world is wearing thin for the type of incident seen recently in France. The radicals don't wear name tags and as the US, France, Germany, and the UK take increasingly more bold measures to preserve their cultural identity's and way of life, I fear little distinction will be made between the "bad" and the "good".

I don't think anyone was claiming that ALL Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. I certainly wasn't. But as you can hopefully see, the radical element is causing massive problems around the globe and the early responses by nations on the front line are ominous. These issues are really exacerbating existing tensions and fears in European nations which saw exponential growth in their Middle Eastern and Northern African populations over the past 20+ years. It was only a few individuals that bombed the Underground in London, or the trains in Madrid, or that torched the French newspaper, or murdered Van Gogh, but at a certain point, will anyone still care that it was only a tiny minority? That's the question.

As far as your first paragraph goes, I never even implied that there was a religious motive in that war. I was merely pointing out that those that follow the Christian faith can be brutally violent, as well.

You're trying to tell me the war in Bosnia had nothing to do with ethnic cleansing?

Oh yeah, I love the way you put the words "tolerance" and "western world" in the same sentence. How many wars have we been involved in in the last 100 years, again?

Edited by NoJustice

I'm not defending bankers, I'm laughing at your absurd statement.

And I guess Islam is really happy that you're representing them on PPP :lol:

Who was it that flew planes into the twin towers?

Who flew the planes into the towers? Bush's buddies. The guys we helped fund and trained. Remember?

I still love that this civilized Western World was the last Christian nation to abolish slavery. Sixty years ago this country had segregated racial groups.

So please refrain from using the term Western World as if it stands for tolerance.

Every conflict over the last 300 years seems to involve this Christian country. Does that mean all Christians are evil? Nope. But beware anyone holding s cross talking **** about peace...

I still love that this civilized Western World was the last Christian nation to abolish slavery. Sixty years ago this country had segregated racial groups.

So please refrain from using the term Western World as if it stands for tolerance.

Straight up, these dudes had beef with anyone that had anything other than the color of white on their bodies since this country was created and we're expected to believe this is a tolerant nation? Why don't we ask the Asians, Orientals, Arabs, Blacks and Native Americans if these guys are "tolerant". Let's see what they have to say about that.

Every conflict over the last 300 years seems to involve this Christian country. Does that mean all Christians are evil? Nope. But beware anyone holding s cross talking **** about peace...

Then why do you live here? Why not move? Because of your love for football?

The only homo around here is you, since you make love to a man's hand every chance you get, dipshit.

You want to hurl insults? I can play that game, too. Trust me when I tell you that I will destroy you.

Is this an example of you "destroying" someone? :lol:

Get after that infidel, ya peaceful dude.

Then why do you live here? Why not move? Because of your love for football?

Yeah, that's right. It's hard to get the Sunday Ticket in Palestine! LOL!! But seriously, I was responding to Jauronimo's post saying how tolerant the western world is, when it really isn't. Don't try to act like our crap don't stink. PLEASE!!!

I love America(circa 1953) too but this country was built on !@#$ing over the darker peoples of the world and after 150 of fighting other round eye's we got back to our roots these last 70 years with some good ol' fashioned bigotry.

**** smells just like apple pie to me.

Is this an example of you "destroying" someone? :lol:

Get after that infidel, ya peaceful dude.

Yup, he didn't have a comeback for me, now did he?

So what you saying? If you insult somebody that insulted you, you can't be considered a "peaceful" person? I'm not a violent man, so yeah, I am peaceful.

BTW, just for the record, Christians and Jews don't fall under the "infidel", label, according to Islam.

Yup, he didn't have a comeback for me, now did he?

Declaring yourself the winner on the internet makes you a loser.

So what you saying? If you insult somebody that insulted you, you can't be considered a "peaceful" person? I'm not a violent man, so yeah, I am peaceful.

How very spiritual of you. Whatever deity you worship must be extraordinary proud.

BTW, just for the record, Christians and Jews don't fall under the "infidel", label, according to Islam.

Don't really care. I think all of you zealots are enormous hypocrites who're bathing in centuries of poop and pretending you smell like roses.

It's always the other guy's misunderstanding that causes the conflict. Except it virtually never is.

You people really fell for the fear mongering tactic used over there in Washington DC, hook, line, and sinker, huh?

Declaring yourself the winner on the internet makes you a loser.

How very spiritual of you. Whatever deity you worship must be extraordinary proud.

Don't really care. I think all of you zealots are enormous hypocrites who're bathing in centuries of poop and pretending you smell like roses.

It's always the other guy's misunderstanding that causes the conflict. Except it virtually never is.

Don't rea

No, it's always the US that causes conflict, take a look at the track record for proof.

You people really fell for the fear mongering tactic used over there in Washington DC, hook, line, and sinker, huh?

"You people?" Sorry, you're not looping me in with the likes of you.

No, it's always the US that causes conflict, take a look at the track record for proof.

Nice response, drone.

As far as your first paragraph goes, I never even implied that there was a religious motive in that war. I was merely pointing out that those that follow the Christian faith can be brutally violent, as well.

You're trying to tell me the war in Bosnia had nothing to do with ethnic cleansing?

Oh yeah, I love the way you put the words "tolerance" and "western world" in the same sentence. How many wars have we been involved in in the last 100 years, again?

It did have to do with ethnic cleansing, based on ancient grudges stemming back to Slavic Ottoman blood feuds. That's common knowledge.

As for the bold, who's we?