More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

Romeo has certain similarities in his writing to Dexter/George.

Not familiar with those accounts. But I do know that DC Tom is the Ben Bernanke of this board-when the economy gets slow BB creates fake money, when this message board gets slow DC Tom creates fake accounts. The best part is that I know that it kills him that I'm on to his game. :lol:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you count the bodies personally? Well, I got those number of the internet and maybe they were wrong, but we won't really know for sure. The amount of casualties in war are always different according to which side of the struggle reveals it. It's even in the US's best interest to keep the number down so that they don't have to catch any flack from the international community for not stepping in earlier. Hell, some say the number of deaths in the Holocaust was greatly exaggerated. Who knows for sure? Your numbers could be off and so could ours.

Either way, that's a lot of dead bodies and an extreme amount of rapes.

Should they do that before or after the white phosphorous rains over their heads? Or how about when someone takes your land away from you? What would we do if our army was defeated and we were just regular civilians and our land was occupied? Shower them with flowers?

That's my boy, Rome. He's Pre-Med. I never said I was.

22 years of school & he's still pre-med?

Not familiar with those accounts. But I do know that DC Tom is the Ben Bernanke of this board-when the economy gets slow BB creates fake money, when this message board gets slow DC Tom creates fake accounts. The best part is that I know that it kills him that I'm on to his game. :lol:

Oh, trust me. That's not the best part.

Sorry, you lost me here. Can you clarify?

The idea that Muslims are violent because they're Muslims, whereas Christians are violent despite being Christians, is bull ****. People are !@#$s not because of their religious beliefs, but just because they're !@#$s.

The idea that Muslims are violent because they're Muslims, whereas Christians are violent despite being Christians, is bull ****. People are !@#$s not because of their religious beliefs, but just because they're !@#$s.

I agree 100%

So now am I "Legion"?

After thirteen pages what have we learned? That Muslims are inherently evil and drawn to chaos? Or that Christians are the light of the world and that through their persistence shall bring a Starbucks to every street corner in the Middle East? DC Tom would have you believe he is indeed the most insightful political analyst this side of Mary Matalin's standard double bed. He should be in Washington right now saving our nation from the ills of bureaucratic malfeasance. Though reality is far from his view of fiction, he's no prophet and surely he is not the most learned person on this forum. I'll give him his credit though, he's a good writer, he's quick witted and for the most part he doesn't go out of his way to be wrong.

Much like with Christians & Muslims the members on this board are at war with one another and wouldn't ya know it, misinformation is the culprit. So honestly from now on I could care less if DC Tom approves, I could care less if someone accuses me of being some resurrected wraith incarnate and certainly am not going to waste my time lying to myself that the point of all of this is the defense of my faith. When in actuality it's all a maze, a mass of morons all ganging up what they hear is so very evil and so damaging to their "Way of Life". It's a classroom without a teacher, it's the chance for them to say all they wish to say in person but can only express behind closed doors. Home of the brave eh?

So say whatever you want about Islam but it only amplifies the lack of understanding you have for your own faiths. TRUE Muslims believe in protecting one another, Jews & Christians included. Destroying a Church or Synagogue is the same as destroying a Mosque in our eyes, for God is worshiped there in. So I don't have anything but pity for Christians & Jews, I feel sorry for them due to their lack of knowledge and their intolerance. I am a convert, I was born into a Roman Catholic household and lived twenty-six years of my life as a "Catholic". I've been a Muslim since August 27th 2010, though I made the decision to convert eight days earlier, I can honestly say that since that day I have felt at peace.

It's from that feeling of peace that I understand Christians & Jews better, they both went through periods in World History when they were both hunted and haunted for their faiths. Unlike them though I hope that this pyrrhic persecution does not change us as it did the both of them and most important of all that we survive. Because unlike in times past the world is connected more so than ever, the technology for distruction isn't limited to "The First Born" or feeding believers to the Lions, Muslims today are subject to chemical warfare & genocide the likes none has ever seen. So yes the extremists are dancing on razor blades, the true peacefull believer prays for forgiveness of their enemies and those in between hope for a miracle. Divine intervention cannot come soon enough...

Now I'm sure someone will respond like an ape, I'm sure someone will rip this apart piece by piece and call me a "Bozo", but when children speak...does the adult feel slighted?

Edited by Romeo

So now am I "Legion"?

After thirteen pages what have we learned? That Muslims are inherently evil and drawn to chaos? Or that Christians are the light of the world and that through their persistence shall bring a Starbucks to every street corner in the Middle East? DC Tom would have you believe he is indeed the most insightful political analyst this side of Mary Matalin's standard double bed. He should be in Washington right now saving our nation from the ills of bureaucratic malfeasance. Though reality is far from his view of fiction, he's no prophet and surely he is not the most learned person on this forum. I'll give him his credit though, he's a good writer, he's quick witted and for the most part he doesn't go out of his way to be wrong.

Much like with Christians & Muslims the members on this board are at war with one another and wouldn't ya know it, misinformation is the culprit. So honestly from now on I could care less if DC Tom approves, I could care less if someone accuses me of being some resurrected wraith incarnate and certainly am not going to waste my time lying to myself that the point of all of this is the defense of my faith. When in actuality it's all a maze, a mass of morons all ganging up what they hear is so very evil and so damaging to their "Way of Life". It's a classroom without a teacher, it's the chance for them to say all they wish to say in person but can only express behind closed doors. Home of the brave eh?

So say whatever you want about Islam but it only amplifies the lack of understanding you have for your own faiths. TRUE Muslims believe in protecting one another, Jews & Christians included. Destroying a Church or Synagogue is the same as destroying a Mosque in our eyes, for God is worshiped there in. So I don't have anything but pity for Christians & Jews, I feel sorry for them due to their lack of knowledge and their intolerance. I am a convert, I was born into a Roman Catholic household and lived twenty-six years of my life as a "Catholic". I've been a Muslim since August 27th 2010, though I made the decision to convert eight days earlier, I can honestly say that since that day I have felt at peace.

It's from that feeling of peace that I understand Christians & Jews better, they both went through periods in World History when they were both hunted and haunted for their faiths. Unlike them though I hope that this pyrrhic persecution does not change us as it did the both of them and most important of all that we survive. Because unlike in times past the world is connected more so than ever, the technology for distruction isn't limited to "The First Born" or feeding believers to the Lions, Muslims today are subject to chemical warfare & genocide the likes none has ever seen. So yes the extremists are dancing on razor blades, the true peacefull believer prays for forgiveness of their enemies and those in between hope for a miracle. Divine intervention cannot come soon enough...

Now I'm sure someone will respond like an ape, I'm sure someone will rip this apart piece by piece and call me a "Bozo", but when children speak...does the adult feel slighted?

Funny thing is that we agree, but you're just too !@#$ing stupid to realize it.

The FUNNIER thing is that you, "defending your faith," posted this during the noon prayer. :wallbash:

Depends on the day really. Today I'll make up for the three i'll miss.

Uh...never said I was "Pre-Med", I'm a med student who works full time and much like anyone who has ever graduated college began around...age 7? So yeah- I've been in school K-12, undergrad, nursing school and now medical school. I'm 29 so do the math and stop being an !@#$.

Depends on the day really. Today I'll make up for the three i'll miss.

Uh...never said I was "Pre-Med", I'm a med student who works full time and much like anyone who has ever graduated college began around...age 7? So yeah- I've been in school K-12, undergrad, nursing school and now medical school. I'm 29 so do the math and stop being an !@#$.

You are even easier than your ball washing buddy (the one who claimed you were pre-med) to get all riled up. You guys just don't have a sense of humor, do you? You can't take a little good natured ribbing (country style) and can't even laugh at a cartoon. Seriously now, have you always been this much of a prude or did that just start a year or so ago?

BTW, why didn't you start school before the age of 7?

Edited by 3rdnlng