More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to take a page from DC Tom's book and say...sounds like someone voted Palin.

If you're referring to me, you couldn't be more wrong. Deducing that because I live in Alaska, I must have voted for Sarah Palin? Try again, FNG. Your conclusions on that subject are as pedestrian as your posts throughout this thread.

"You people?" Sorry, you're not looping me in with the likes of you.

Nice response, drone.

So, what, you're not one of those people that think the big, bad, boogie man muslims are out to get you?

Declaring yourself the winner on the internet makes you a loser.

It's always the other guy's misunderstanding that causes the conflict. Except it virtually never is.

Says, who? The guy with 31K posts? Yeah, that's a real winners' accomplishment, right there!

Come on, man! If I come at you, I'll get banned! It ain't fair for you to launch insults at me.

"We" are Americans.

American involvement in wars over the past century is relevant to the political climate and sentiment in Europe that I described, how?

You can try to dismiss my last post with one liners and blanket statements about the Western world and a laundry list of past atrocities dating back to the first Crusade, but what I described is what is happening in the world right now. A minority movement of Islamic radicals is indeed creating an increasingly volatile situation in Europe. Why does that offend you?

I still love that this civilized Western World was the last Christian nation to abolish slavery. Sixty years ago this country had segregated racial groups.

So please refrain from using the term Western World as if it stands for tolerance.

Every conflict over the last 300 years seems to involve this Christian country. Does that mean all Christians are evil? Nope. But beware anyone holding s cross talking **** about peace...

YOU loved it? The Islamic Arab slave traders where thrilled.

Jauronimo,

When you're trying figure out the motive behind a crime you have to examine the events leading up to the current state of affairs. The Western World has been playing chess with the rest of the world for the last century and yet you're still surprised by the hostility and the pockets of extemists?

For a guy who writes as well as you do I'd figure you'd have far more intelligent stance other than, "I don't care what happened yesterday, today is all that matters".

Says, who? The guy with 31K posts? Yeah, that's a real winners' accomplishment, right there!

Oh look, another FNG who's a pecker checker. Congrats on being able to read a number. Once again, your deduction is ridiculous based on the facts involved.

Come on, man! If I come at you, I'll get banned! It ain't fair for you to launch insults at me.

:lol: Quit being defensive, little fella. If you had something to worry about, you'd already be gone.

You like that word don't ya? Deduction. I like it too. Can I use it too? Can I, Can I!

You're clever there aren't ya Big Fella, I'm gonna have to watch you man...you're clever...

I figured out what FNG means. You're clever.

Oh look, another FNG who's a pecker checker. Congrats on being able to read a number. Once again, your deduction is ridiculous based on the facts involved.

:lol: Quit being defensive, little fella. If you had something to worry about, you'd already be gone.

I've been around since 2003, how am I a FNG?

Cool, warn me if I've gone too far before you ban me, please. Appreciate it, thanks!:thumbsup:

I'm calling it the night, fellas, you guys can gang up on me again, tomorrow.

You like that word don't ya? Deduction. I like it too. Can I use it too? Can I, Can I!

Actually, the correct question is "May I?"

Welcome to PPP. We're mean to people who can't hold their own. If you stick around long enough, you'll either get better or get digested. Darwinism...

You're clever there aren't ya Big Fella, I'm gonna have to watch you man...you're clever...

Clever enough.

Threatening the use of your bestowed authority on the message board, that's like being Captain of a Cereal Box.

First, I didn't threaten anyone.

Second, I don't disagree that the title is meaningless. That's why I don't take it seriously and this board is pretty much a "free for all". It essentially polices itself, though on rare occasion someone will go too far and get a nice vacation.

If you've got thin skin or can't handle the mud, this isn't the place for you.

Goodnight bro, it's all in fun.

Later.

I've been around since 2003, how am I a FNG?

It wasn't too long ago that Crayonz had you all flustered. You know who that happens to? FNGs. Joining the club isn't the same thing as being in the club.

Cool, warn me if I've gone too far before you ban me, please. Appreciate it, thanks!:thumbsup:

That's pretty much how it works.

Jauronimo,

When you're trying figure out the motive behind a crime you have to examine the events leading up to the current state of affairs. The Western World has been playing chess with the rest of the world for the last century and yet you're still surprised by the hostility and the pockets of extemists?

For a guy who writes as well as you do I'd figure you'd have far more intelligent stance other than, "I don't care what happened yesterday, today is all that matters".

I'm not surprised by any of the evils of man.

The motive does not excuse the crime. I'm aware the hostility didn't flare up over night. I never claimed the past doesn't matter. I understand the current situation in Europe with regard to Islamic fundamentalism in the context of past events. Rehashing the past for the 10,000th time or trying to figure out who "started it" does not address the current situation and where its headed. What I don't know is where it goes from here, but the early indications look to me like France, the UK and Germany are prepared to pass legislation to curb Islamic influence in their respective nations. That is something that I'm sure many would have found unthinkable or impossible 10-15 years ago.

I'm not blaming Christianity here, but did you ever hear about the 900,000 people slaughtered in Rwanda in 1994 in a population that was over 90% Christian?

Or what about, the genocide of over 300,000 Muslims and systematic rape of over 100,000 Muslim women by Christian Serbs?

And who was it that halted those attrocities?

I don't recall the Arab League leading the charge there.

EDIT: Above reply should not be construed to be notwithstanding your exaggeration of quantities of dead & raped.

Central Intelligence Agency officials estimate the number of dead at 837,000-838,000. So the number NoJustice listed earlier is hardly exaggerated. And the how are you trying to portray the USA's involvement as favorable?

They dragged their feet and let nearly a million people die.

The Bosniak ethnic group suffered nearly 80,000 casualties. Reports of rape reached at high as 128,000.

You're still here? I thought you gave up on this thread. And I'm the one that needs a life. :lol:

CIA estimates are actually about 150k. Nobody on the planet has ever generated an estimate of more than 300k, except you with your "pull a number out of your ass" methodology, you !@#$ing numbskull.

I never 300,000

I said 128,000 was the Bosnian estimate and the Rwanada estimate was 837-838,000

Both of which are FACTS.

Unlike you Tom I pick one topic that is PERSONAL and defend my position. You on the other hand troll dozens of threads to throw fiction out as fact. You're a moron. You've proved it yet again. Congrats!

The Bosniak estimate reflects the estimated cases of rape. The Rwanadan estimate reflects murders. Yet again, both are facts.

As for Bosniaks, about 8,000 were confirmed to have murdered.

True, you never said 300k, you said 837k. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: And you gave me **** for stating that 300k and 100k were exaggerated in BOSNIA. Except, now you agree that they weren't. Make up your !@#$ing mind. :doh:

Or are you now claiming 80k is greater than 300k or maybe you are claiming it's pretty close to 300k? :huh:

I notice you still aren't concerned w/ the Arab League's lack of giving a **** about Bosnia. Sweet. :beer:

And you wonder why you and your friend catch some flack here? Really?

People noticing your post count feels like people staring at your penis to you?

:lol:

What an interesting choice of words. I'm sure Sigmund Freud would have a field day with you.

You can try to dismiss my last post with one liners and blanket statements about the Western world and a laundry list of past atrocities dating back to the first Crusade, but what I described is what is happening in the world right now.

There are places in France today that the french government literally cannot go into because they have become separate islamic societies ruled by sharia law.