More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

I never 300,000

I said 128,000 was the Bosnian estimate and the Rwanada estimate was 837-838,000

Both of which are FACTS.

Unlike you Tom I pick one topic that is PERSONAL and defend my position. You on the other hand troll dozens of threads to throw fiction out as fact. You're a moron. You've proved it yet again. Congrats!

The Bosniak estimate reflects the estimated cases of rape. The Rwanadan estimate reflects murders. Yet again, both are facts.

As for Bosniaks, about 8,000 were confirmed to have murdered.

So you weren't clear about what you were posting about, and it's my fault?

:lol: Facts work better when you can actually express them coherently.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you cut him some slack? Afterall from the previous page here it appears as if he spent the night washing balls with his good buddy. He may have been tired.

Did you count the bodies personally? Well, I got those number of the internet and maybe they were wrong, but we won't really know for sure. The amount of casualties in war are always different according to which side of the struggle reveals it. It's even in the US's best interest to keep the number down so that they don't have to catch any flack from the international community for not stepping in earlier. Hell, some say the number of deaths in the Holocaust was greatly exaggerated. Who knows for sure? Your numbers could be off and so could ours.

Either way, that's a lot of dead bodies and an extreme amount of rapes.

Just don't blow up a busload of women and children, mmkay?

:devil:

Should they do that before or after the white phosphorous rains over their heads? Or how about when someone takes your land away from you? What would we do if our army was defeated and we were just regular civilians and our land was occupied? Shower them with flowers?

Better listen to him Joe, he's Pre-Med.

That's my boy, Rome. He's Pre-Med. I never said I was.

Should they do that before or after the white phosphorous rains over their heads? Or how about when someone takes your land away from you? What would we do if our army was defeated and we were just regular civilians and our land was occupied? Shower them with flowers?

That's my boy, Rome. He's Pre-Med. I never said I was.

Interesting. Are those the only two options? Shower the enemy with flowers or indiscriminate killing of civilians?

As for Rwanda, how is it the responsibility of the U.S. to intervene? Whenever the U.S. takes military action abroad like Somalia, there's outcry as we shouldn't police the world or we should focus on our domestic problems, and Americans shouldn't be dying in an African civil war. And when we don't we get involved we get crucified. Can't seem to win. The doctrine has been clear though, after the Blackhawk Down fiasco, the U.S. will not put boots on the ground in Africa (save for Obama's advisors doing who knows what or why in central Africa right now).

Rwanda, Bosnia, and Sudan were total failures of the international community and specifically the UN. They were too busy squabbling over the semantics of whether ethnic cleansing equates to genocide to prevent or limit these atrocities. If any situation is deemed a genocide then the UN is obligated to intervene per the "Never Again" pledge taken after the Holocaust. So the UN simply calls it something else, like ethnic cleansing, and sends peacekeepers, who aren't authorized to enforce any such peace, rather than an intervening military force. These UN peacekeepers set up safe zones like Srebrenica, encourage those in danger to seek haven in the safe zones, and when the enemy arrives the UN forces bolt and slaughter ensues. Or in the case of Sudan, the UN will look the other way on crimes against humanity (which make no mistake are being funded and supported by Sudanese President Al-Bashir) because intervention would almost certainly necessitate regime change. A regime change which the Chinese vehemently oppose since Al-Bashir keeps the oil flowing. Good thing China sits on the Security Council. So as you can see the UN and international community care very little about crimes against humanity and U.S. seems to be the only nation willing to take any type of stand, just as long as its not in Africa. So yeah, no nation really cares about crimes against humanity so lets not limit the criticism to the Stars and Stripes.

Your boy Rome clearly isn't an English major. Oh, and the Pre-Med line is an Animal House reference. Once you two finish your Matthew Broderick and South Park marathon you should look it up.

Edited by Jauronimo

American involvement in wars over the past century is relevant to the political climate and sentiment in Europe that I described, how?

You can try to dismiss my last post with one liners and blanket statements about the Western world and a laundry list of past atrocities dating back to the first Crusade, but what I described is what is happening in the world right now. A minority movement of Islamic radicals is indeed creating an increasingly volatile situation in Europe. Why does that offend you?

The point I was trying to make is you people are always trying to paint the Muslims as the only violent people in this world, when in reality this is the most violent country in the world, by far. I hear terms like "tolerance" and "western world" in the same sentence and I just laugh. All those atrocities I listed had one common denominator in them, can you tell me what that is?

I'm not blaming Christianity here, but did you ever hear about the 900,000 people slaughtered in Rwanda in 1994 in a population that was over 90% Christian?

Or what about, the genocide of over 300,000 Muslims and systematic rape of over 100,000 Muslim women by Christian Serbs?

If you're not blaming Christianity why are you brining it up?

Interesting. Are those the only two options? Shower the enemy with flowers or indiscriminate killing of civilians?

Your boy Rome clearly isn't an English major. Oh, and the Pre-Med line is an Animal House reference. Once you two finish your Matthew Broderick and South Park marathon you should look it up.

Well, it just so happens that Rome is Pre-Med. How ironic. I don't watch South Park and definitely don't watch and Matthew Broderick movies.

If it was me, I'd play the victim card and not strike back with violence. Especially against innocent civilians. That's just wrong and forbidden in Islam. Those people have really been pushed to the brink, though. It's not like innocent lives aren't being lost on the Palestinian side. As a matter of fact, far more innocent Palestinian lives are lost than Israeli, but you guys only shed tears for one side. Why do you feel so bad for them and not the Palestinians? Are they not people, too. What have the Israelis done for anybody that makes you hang on their ball sacks?

If you're not blaming Christianity why are you brining it up?

I'm glad you asked me that question. Since you guys are always bringing up what some Muslims do, I thought it only would be fair to bring up some of the things Christians do, as well. Maybe you might see that evil actions are possible from anyone no matter what holy book they read.

Did you count the bodies personally? Well, I got those number of the internet and maybe they were wrong, but we won't really know for sure. The amount of casualties in war are always different according to which side of the struggle reveals it. It's even in the US's best interest to keep the number down so that they don't have to catch any flack from the international community for not stepping in earlier. Hell, some say the number of deaths in the Holocaust was greatly exaggerated. Who knows for sure? Your numbers could be off and so could ours.

Either way, that's a lot of dead bodies and an extreme amount of rapes.

I'm not arguing with your numbers, you were "right" (in as much as estimates vary widely). I'm beating up on Romeo, who's a moron.

I'm not arguing with your numbers, you were "right" (in as much as estimates vary widely). I'm beating up on Romeo, who's a moron.

It's funny how all these guys with the same writing style as you just suddenly materialize for you to argue with. Must be a coincidence.

I'm glad you asked me that question. Since you guys are always bringing up what some Muslims do, I thought it only would be fair to bring up some of the things Christians do, as well. Maybe you might see that evil actions are possible from anyone no matter what holy book they read.

Of course evil actions are possible from all groups of people. Evil actions by a certain group as opposed to in the name of the group are two different things.

I think everyone knows that; the argument, rather, is that Muslims are violent because they're Muslims, whereas Christians are violent despite being Christians.

So while I agree with what you're trying to say (namely: "bull ****!"), I think you missed the mark with your post. Certainly, Christianity had nothing to do with the Rwandan "genocide-like activities." Bosnia, on the other hand...that's almost ALL religion, and all equally guilty. Muslims and Christians have been killing each other in the Balkans for a thousand years.

It's funny how all these guys with the same writing style as you just suddenly materialize for you to argue with. Must be a coincidence.

Yes, I have nothing better to do than to argue with myself, just to make you feel better about you.

I think everyone knows that; the argument, rather, is that Muslims are violent because they're Muslims, whereas Christians are violent despite being Christians.

So while I agree with what you're trying to say (namely: "bull ****!"), I think you missed the mark with your post. Certainly, Christianity had nothing to do with the Rwandan "genocide-like activities." Bosnia, on the other hand...that's almost ALL religion, and all equally guilty. Muslims and Christians have been killing each other in the Balkans for a thousand years.

Yes, I have nothing better to do than to argue with myself, just to make you feel better about you.

Sorry, you lost me here. Can you clarify?

Someone needs to head to city hall and turn on the Gene Frenkle bat sign. This thread has his name all over it.

I can assure that neither I, nor Rome, has an other aliases.

I wouldn't put it past you. If you had something better to do you wouldn't be here 24/7 like you are.

Romeo has certain similarities in his writing to Dexter/George. There are also some other reasons that I believe they may be all the same person but I won't get into it at the risk of forewarning him/her.