Kim Kardashian calls it Quits

Mr_Blizzard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if my opinion of her could go any lower (I would still hit it):

Link

Kris Humphries had a suspicion his celebrity wife Kim Kardashian could be bailing on their marriage, but has told NBA friends he was “blindsided” by Monday’s divorce filing and learned of the news through a TMZ report like the rest of the world.

Didn't even tell him. :thumbdown:

Their mother is married to Bruce Jenner.

Jenner was before my time, so I guess that's why the lawyer thing was all I'd ever pick up on. I am kind of surprised I picked up on that one immediately though since only Cochran ever got any attention from that trial.

Jenner was before my time, so I guess that's why the lawyer thing was all I'd ever pick up on. I am kind of surprised I picked up on that one immediately though since only Cochran ever got any attention from that trial.

Cochran, F Lee Baily, Shapiro, Kardashian... lots of big names on that crew. They all got plenty of attention, I just think Cochran was the only one who wanted to be remembered from that trial.

I read now where KK is saying she married for love, not the money. Ahh. That is so sweet. We are not all fools KK!!

At 72 days they should still be in the honeymoon! I can't believe she couldn't hang in there for at least a year. Pretty sad.

Jay-Z is a part owner and wanted to move the team to his NYC, it's gonna be a great move for the team...I think Jay-Z is gonna be a good owner for them...

Wait a second... On another note... The New Jersey Nets will be located in Brooklyn, New York? What the heck is wrong with this world! :blink:

Jay-Z is a part owner and wanted to move the team to his NYC, it's gonna be a great move for the team...I think Jay-Z is gonna be a good owner for them...

Then call them the New York Nets and the New Jersey Giants/Jets. Heck, just combine New Jersey with lower New York below the Catskills and call it New Jerkork. :D

they will...relax...for the time being they are still the nj nets....its not like the article is gonna start calling them the brooklyn nets before they play there

Then call them the New York Nets and the New Jersey Giants/Jets. Heck, just combine New Jersey with lower New York below the Catskills and call it New Jerkork. :D

yeah, like i said...i think Jay-Z is gonna bring some energy to the team, the area is being revitalized and i think its really gonna be a good thing...2012-13 season is when its supposed to begin...

COOL! I was getting a bit scared that they would do what the Giants an Jets did in reverse!