Kim Kardashian calls it Quits

Mr_Blizzard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well atleast they kept their wedding simple and didn't so anything extravagant or cause a media circus over it

I don't know too much about this family, but 1 thing i do know is they are a money making machine. If I recall, they sold rights to the wedding for $1M yes? Would not surprise if the wedding was all cooked up only to make that money and raise ratings on their TV show, therefore making even more money..

I know my wife and daughter watch those knuckleheads

Wonder if the tv channel had some sort of clause in it to revoke payment if the marriage did not last over a certain amount of time?

Why? The tv channel will make just as much money, if not even more now. People love watching tragedy and failure. The quick divorce just makes this a more intriguing story to all the bored housewives and pitiful celebrity worshipers.

+1 Why is this family relevent? who cares?

A boat load of people care..thats why she netted $18M from getting married. Might not be relevant to you and your ilk(that includes me), but sure as chit is relevant to my wife.

My wife on the other hand would say why the hell is whether Freddy or Pears gets and extension relevant to anyone?

A boat load of people care..thats why she netted $18M from getting married. Might not be relevant to you and your ilk(that includes me), but sure as chit is relevant to my wife.

My wife on the other hand would say why the hell is whether Freddy or Pears gets and extension relevant to anyone?

ehh, and she'd be wrong in her analogy. Freddy and Pears work for a living, and their job puts them in the nws and spotlight. KK is famous for... a sex tape with Brandy's brother? She hasn't worked or contributed to anything in her entire "career". She, and others like her, have set the example for little girls that you can make something of yourself if you sleep around and let guys take pictures of you naked.

one could argue that the NFL doesnt really "matter" in our day to day lives, and they would be correct, but at least the players are famous for doing something. for earning something on their own, based on hard work and their own god given talents.

the only thing KK is good at is getting naked, and making herself look stupid

But my question is not do they care but why?

ehh, and she'd be wrong in her analogy. Freddy and Pears work for a living, and their job puts them in the nws and spotlight. KK is famous for... a sex tape with Brandy's brother? She hasn't worked or contributed to anything in her entire "career". She, and others like her, have set the example for little girls that you can make something of yourself if you sleep around and let guys take pictures of you naked.

one could argue that the NFL doesnt really "matter" in our day to day lives, and they would be correct, but at least the players are famous for doing something. for earning something on their own, based on hard work and their own god given talents.

the only thing KK is good at is getting naked, and making herself look stupid

And professional athlete's talents are partially god given. These guys have to work their asses off to get to where they are and maintain that level of competitiveness.