Is it time to start "cheering" for the Dolphins?

rayray808

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

let's face it... Miami's season is done.

I for one, do not want to face Andrew Luck twice a year for the next 10 years given his potential.

So again I ask, should we be rooting for the Dolphins to get some wins from here on out?

Yes.

Polian ..I am sure has had several heart to hearts w his head coach.Kelly,Manning,Luck...not bad Bill.

Personally I'd rather see the Dolphins infused with new confidence, a new attitude, a new franchise QB, a new coach, and all the expectations in the world of being a decent team...and THEN destroying them season after season and crushing their hopes and dreams and devouring their souls for all eternity. But maybe that's just me. But I won't be rooting for them any time soon.

Yeah, they used to beat up on us and dominate the AFC when they had that Marino guy who will never be half the QB Luck already is.

But jokes aside, I was rooting for them and hope they find a 2-14 to Indy's 1-15 so they have a pathetic season without a silver lining. If one of those wins is against the Jets or Pats, even better.

I don't care one way or the other. We just need to take care of ourselves. The time Marino was in Miami we won 4 AFC Championships to one for them. So what?

I will cheer for them against the Jets and the Patsies or if JP gets in and they are mathematically eliminated, but after that I don't care.

Edited by reddogblitz

I for one, do not want to face Andrew Luck twice a year for the next 10 years given his potential.

So again I ask, should we be rooting for the Dolphins to get some wins from here on out?

:thumbdown: since two of their remaining games are with the Bills and since they are the Dolphins ... there is no way in the world I would cheer for the Dolphins ... I love it that all those brilliant experts who picked the Bills for a solid last and that the Dolphins would be in the race are so so wrong.

Would be wonderful for the FISH to end up with no wins ... SQUISH EM!!

Personally I'd rather see the Dolphins infused with new confidence, a new attitude, a new franchise QB, a new coach, and all the expectations in the world of being a decent team...and THEN destroying them season after season and crushing their hopes and dreams and devouring their souls for all eternity. But maybe that's just me. But I won't be rooting for them any time soon.

^^^^^^

Ditto.

I seriously could not care less who drafts Andy Luck - other than it would be nice to see him in the AFC East, where the Bills can put him on his ass all afternoon for 2 Sundays every year...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

17 and 2 baby!!!! B-)

Yeah, they used to beat up on us and dominate the AFC when they had that Marino guy who will never be half the QB Luck already is.

But jokes aside, I was rooting for them and hope they find a 2-14 to Indy's 1-15 so they have a pathetic season without a silver lining. If one of those wins is against the Jets or Pats, even better.

I don't care one way or the other. We just need to take care of ourselves. The time Marino was in Miami we won 4 AFC Championships to one for them. So what?

I will cheer for them against the Jets and the Patsies or if JP gets in and they are mathematically eliminated, but after that I don't care.

Marino was Kelly's bytch.

Bring on Luck.

The Bills don't need luck.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

absolutely. i've been rooting for them since week 3 or so when i saw that their team absolutely sucked. the 2012 NFL draft grand prize is sidney crosby esque, lebron james esque. we DO NOT want that winner being in the AFC East.

Exactly. Bill Simmons tweeted that he wants the Pats to throw their next game with the Fins just to keep Luck out of the division.

^^^^^^

Ditto.

I seriously could not care less who drafts Andy Luck - other than it would be nice to see him in the AFC East, where the Bills can put him on his ass all afternoon for 2 Sundays every year...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

17 and 2 baby!!!! B-)

As much as I used to hate the 'Fins, I pity them now for their complete meltdown. I'd love to see them get good enough to hate them again and rekindle the Bills-Dolphins rivalry from the past.

10 years? more like 16 ... Go Miami !!! (well for a couple of games) Doesn't seem fair for the colts to go from Manning to Luck but that's better than the fish getting him.

I hope they win ONE game. Only one.

Then the Colts would have a hammer-lock on the Luck thing. I'm not actively rooting for the Fish in any game or on any play. But if they do manage to win a game, I wont be disgusted.

That's all I can do. I cannot ever root for them to do anything. Except Suck.

But I dont want them to suck for Luck. I dont want them to actually get a benefit from sucking.

Edited by maddenboy