Check out this Fred Jackson Video

Justice

Awesome

This is awesome. Please pay Fred. To believe he made $200 - $250 per arena game. Great shots of him & his family. This is what being a Bill should be all about hard work and determination every play every day. Thanks Fred for making us proud!

You're welcome, guys. When I saw this video I knew you'd guys would love it.

Freddie Jackson is quickly becoming my all time favorite Bill. He's right up there with Kelly, Thurman, Andre and Bruce, IMO. How can he not? He's a hard worker, he's got heart and talent. He's truly an inspiration.

Every father out there show this video to your son or daughter: Success = Perseverance + Hard Work + Passion . . . that formula will take you place. :thumbsup:

agree, Freddy is smart, articulate and well grounded too!! Hope Bills take care of him and his family - he deserves it - consumate team player also!!!

The most unlikely running back in the National Football League is tearing it up. Great video that tells the story of Jackson's rise from Coe College, to sub-arena, to arena, to NFL Europe, to NFL, to starter, to MVP?!?!?!?!?!

Great to see the Levy acknowledgment.

You know, for all the pain Marv inflicted on us during his stint as GM, if Freddie turns out to be the engine that earns us a SB title, all will be forgiven!

I can't say ALL will be forgiven. Highly overrated as a coach, disaster as GM - but we finally found one thing he accomplished: finding Fred Jackson.

The most unlikely running back in the National Football League is tearing it up. Great video that tells the story of Jackson's rise from Coe College, to sub-arena, to arena, to NFL Europe, to NFL, to starter, to MVP?!?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately unless Rodgers falls off a cliff he has MVP locked up. But, Fred has a good shot at All-Pro.

Thanks for that. It's a great video. And btw, props to a fairly large number of people on this site who saw his talent from the beginning with the Bills and backed him often and vociferously. We get a lot of things wrong around here but this was one time we got it right.

I can't say ALL will be forgiven. Highly overrated as a coach, disaster as GM - but we finally found one thing he accomplished: finding Fred Jackson.

He accomplished much more than one thing! You forgot to mention that between 1988-1997 the Bills had the highest winning percentage in the AFC and second only to the 49ers in the entire NFL! He also won NFL coach of the year in 1988 and AFC coach of the year in 88 93 and 95. He also coached the bills to six AFC EAST titles and Four consecutive AFC Championships! He was a first ballot HALL OF FAMER! He also won three CFL championships! He graduated from Harvard with a masters degree as well. So I believe that it is fair to say he accomplished more than finding Fred Jackson!

Thanks for the post and video, it's impossible not to love the guy and root for him.

Until you read, this...

For his part, Jackson has been a model citizen, with Raeburn saying that neither Jackson nor his brother has ever consumed alcohol: "He was the designated driver for his own bachelor party."

I just can't trust him.

Just kidding of course. Pay the man!