Kyle Williams will miss the Redskins Game

5 Wide

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get him to 100%, rather than injure him for the rest of his career. Let the younger guys show what they have. Heard looks better than Troup or not too much different. We are not going with a traditional big big big NT approach.

Forget about Jasper. They schemed with him, hide him as a NT and now have him stashed on the practice squad as a development project for offensive tackle. :flirt:

No way to sugarcoat it, this is a huge blow to an already crappy defense.

I knew there had to be something wrong with Williams. He was nothing like the player he had been the last couple of years. Hopefully he heals quickly enough for the playoff push...his presence could be the difference in making it or not.

We can beat the skins without wiliams!!! Get the guy healthy for the long haul....

I am inclined to agree.

A case could be made that taking all into consideration, KW was the best draft pick (in terms of being a steal) made by the Bills in more than a decade. SJ would enter into the conversation but it is harder to get big guys imo.

I hope that they continue to draft linemen who can play on both sides of the line, along with a OLB who can provide pressure. If and when they do, the Buffalo Bills will be very serious contenders.

Good thing we signed him to that big extension! Funny how thes things have a way of surfacing as far more serious than previously thought once the check clears.

among the dumbest things I've read on here. Ya the defensive tackle position is a lot like holder for field goals- no physical contact, hide from getting hit.

If it's something like turf toe, it could linger.

I will say this--thought the run D wasn't too bad last week with Williams out. Guys stepped up. Bradshaw got his 100 yards, but I think it was on over 25 carries.

Ahmad Bradshaw also had 3 Touchdowns. Not like the Bills contained him.