BYRD IS AN ANIMAL

JimKelly12

He is playing @ a Pro Bowl level -the Level the players select. He has his haters here, but the guy made the PB as a rook, never misses a tackle and this year his confidence has exploded!! Pretty sure we lead the League in picks. He hasn't even begun there yet.

He's Great!

Nice to see someone in the secondary that is a reliable big hitter!

Haven't seen that since Winfield.

Laying the smack down out there was nice, shades of Leonard Smith.

He is playing @ a Pro Bowl level -the Level the players select. He has his haters here, but the guy made the PB as a rook, never misses a tackle and this year his confidence has exploded!! Pretty sure we lead the League in picks. He hasn't even begun there yet.

He's Great!

Took him a year to get used to the new system and now he is getting back to his old self (better actually)

He was in another world today, possessed.

Wilson was possessed!

Nice to see someone in the secondary that is a reliable big hitter!

Haven't seen that since Winfield.

He's really developed his game. Year 1 he was the beneficiary of some very suspect throws that became Ints. and he made some very nice plays for others. Last year he was a fish out of water, but now he understands his role and he's making plays.

Still...hard to get excited about a secondary that gets torched the way ours does.

This is the best safety combination we have had in years. Although Byrd doesn't have the pic's he had in his rookie season, he goes for the ball. He strips the ball better than anyone on defense. Make no mistake he all but pimp slapped Maclin. Wilson dominated the game like I have never seen Whitner do. To be honest if you line him up at receiver he would probably be very good. After Barnett's touchdown I was wonder if anyone truly missed Poz and Whitner. We still have a long way to go but the defense played aggresive when needed. Need to mix up the blitz packages better and play more consistant but we have some thing to build on.

This is the best safety combination we have had in years. Although Byrd doesn't have the pic's he had in his rookie season, he goes for the ball. He strips the ball better than anyone on defense. Make no mistake he all but pimp slapped Maclin. Wilson dominated the game like I have never seen Whitner do. To be honest if you line him up at receiver he would probably be very good. After Barnett's touchdown I was wonder if anyone truly missed Poz and Whitner. We still have a long way to go but the defense played aggresive when needed. Need to mix up the blitz packages better and play more consistant but we have some thing to build on.

Who is Poz? The guy on Jacksonville who is having trouble covering rb's and te's out of the back field and always running after ball carriers instead of into them?

What I think is going on is the Bills front 5-6 are clogging the run and getting hands into the passing lanes. Some passes are completed, but fairly often they are being thrown either to a receiver who has two defenders to wack and try for the ball, or into a passing line, where there shouldn't be a DL or LB defender, but there is. So the defense is getting a hit-or-miss flavor, which gives up yardage but also makes big plays. Remember that the league does not grant points on the scoreboard for yarage gained between the 20's.