The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did YOUR actions today affect the game outcome?

I still have not shaved since before the Chiefs game.

I awoke at 6am to do a six-hour ritual prayer to our lord Nyarlathotep :worthy:

I discarded my Buffalo Bills, Reebok long sleeve thermal in favor of Bills colors Red T-shirt w/Navy Blue shorts.

I rode the shirt for the 1st 3 wins, but had to lost it after the dismal performance last week against the Bengals.

Hmmm....and I also went to church today.

I put my sneakers back on with 2:32 left to go. Took them off after the Bills scored to open the second half. I apologize to the Bill's nation for waiting so long to do this. Sorry......

I put my sneakers back on with 2:32 left to go. Took them off after the Bills scored to open the second half. I apologize to the Bill's nation for waiting so long to do this. Sorry......

Offensive line. Fitz had all day to throw except on one sack. The Eagles knew the Bills were going to pound it with Jackson, but they still had trouble stopping us. While I'm not trying to take credit away from Freddie, you have to give some props to the O Line.

Offensive line. Fitz had all day to throw except on one sack. The Eagles knew the Bills were going to pound it with Jackson, but they still had trouble stopping us. While I'm not trying to take credit away from Freddie, you have to give some props to the O Line.

And how did you affect that outcome?

Didn't wear the colors today. This season, including every preseason,any game day I'm not wearing a Bills shirt or hat, the team wins.

I wore a Bills shirt till 12:10am on the game day with the Bengals. Took it off like it was on fire, to no avail.