good ole TEDDY

Now that we've beaten his beloved patriots, he's added fuel to his hate. Just watched sportcenter and there came up a segment called contenders or pretenders of the teams wit 3-1 records wit Teddy Brooskie lol. Redskins contender, 49ers contender, BILLS pretender, and the titans ( yes the titans!)are considered contenders too. Wow wat a hatin ass clown!

He had a lot of nice things to say about the Bills after they beat the Pats.

Don't be hatin' on the guy because he says something you don't like.

I don't think we're contenders either.

Deep down, do you?

I swear even if Bruschi wasn't on the PAts, I still won't be able to stand him on tv. He reeks of douche. That said, it's his opinion. There are fewer things better in the world than proving someone wrong.

I swear even if Bruschi wasn't on the PAts, I still won't be able to stand him on tv. He reeks of douche. That said, it's his opinion. There are fewer things better in the world than proving someone wrong.

He's still soaking in the 15 minutes of fame from the "Hero" game.

However, I'm not sure if I'd put the Bills in "contender" status just yet. If you're talking about a playoff contender, then yes. If you're talking about Superbowl contender, then no.

I've seen alot of analyst call the Bills prestenders. Some Fox analyst had a segment balogne or steak? They all called the Bills balogne

We had to beat the Bengals to get the steak vote. Maybe not even then, they would say the Bengals are a bad team. Then another show wouldn't even talk about the Bills. Just big market teams. Thats just the way it is. I'll wait until the Bills are in the playoffs and then they have to talk about the Bills.

He had a lot of nice things to say about the Bills after they beat the Pats.

Don't be hatin' on the guy because he says something you don't like.

I don't think we're contenders either.

Deep down, do you?

Agreed. Let's see if we can kick the Eagles when they're down and put a beat down on the Cowboys, Giants, Jets Twice, the dolphins Twice and the Patriots Again. Then we may have something...

I don't know about buying and selling, but I see us as more of a buy than the Redskins (How can Grossman not collapse?) and the 49ers (Alex Smith?). Our receivers and runners look better than theirs, and going by statistics we have far more offensive firepower. The Titans? my second favorite team, and they are playing well, but I'd put Buffalo ahead of them as well. I'd say Buffalo is a buy.

Now that we've beaten his beloved patriots, he's added fuel to his hate. Just watched sportcenter and there came up a segment called contenders or pretenders of the teams wit 3-1 records wit Teddy Brooskie lol. Redskins contender, 49ers contender, BILLS pretender, and the titans ( yes the titans!)are considered contenders too. Wow wat a hatin ass clown!

Was hoping this was about Ted Washington. However Bruschi can't see strait when it comes to the Bills guess will have to whoop them again to set him strait.

The Titans are for real. They have a really good o-line, a good defense and are going to give every team they play fits. The Skins are a well coached and talented football team and look way more solid than the Bills. The jury is still out on the niners. The Bills are a mystery at this point. Our offense is predicated on Fitzpatrick being quick and accurate and our defense is a sieve.

So, get some thicker skin and learn to write in English.

Here's my assessment on you, Bruschi: You were a below average Linebacker in a system that more-or-less made you look like a star because you were on a team that included Tom Brady. The New England Patriots, now AND even when you were on the roster, were successful because of Tom Brady. New England is alot like the Colts: You take away the star QB, and you are a mediocre excuse for an NFL franchise. I can probably name 60 linebackers in the NFL that were better than you, Bruschi. Whenever you come on my TV screen, I turn the channel. You are a complete douche...

This early in the year he's closer to being right. Don't be so sensitive. We're in a tough division and we need to pass the Jets and Pats to get to the Playoffs - that's why we're pretenders; the 49'ers have no such hurdles and a much easier road to the playoffs.

Don't forget, we have the 2nd toughest schedule and looking at it, it seems like there will never be a break (easy games like the Bengals - HA!).

Play 'em one week at a time and if the offense forgets it's Cincy swoon and the D mans-up, we'll be in the thick of it to the end!!

A helluva lot better than last year!!