Who do we want to win? Pat's of Jets?

D521646

The Jets still have a terrific defense, and when Mangold returns their OL will be a LOT better. Maybe not SB contenders, but I wouldn't count them out just yet in terms of possible playoff teams.

That being said, I'd love to see them go down in flames and Rex gets fired for no other reason than his BIG MOUTH.

I don't know about you guys but I want as big of a lead as possible in the division. That comes with the Jets beating the Pats and us beating the Eagles. I know that only gives us a one game lead but we still have the tiebreaker with New England even if they catch us.

J E T S Jet Jets Jets

I want to win the division and have a home playoff game. I've been a fan since 1996 and there hasn't been one the whole time. The way to do that is to cheer for the team in 1st lost. If we win and the Jets win, the division looks like:

Bills 4-1

Patsies 3-2

Jets 3-2

If we win and patsies win:

Bills 4-1

Patsies 4-1

Jets 2-3

I like being one up on everyone better than tied with Patsies and Jets way back there somewhere.

J E T S Jet Jets Jets

I want to win the division and have a home playoff game. I've been a fan since 1996 and there hasn't been one the whole time. The way to do that is to cheer for the team in 1st lost. If we win and the Jets win, the division looks like:

Bills 4-1

Patsies 3-2

Jets 3-2

If we win and patsies win:

Bills 4-1

Patsies 4-1

Jets 2-3

I like being one up on everyone better than tied with Patsies and Jets way back there somewhere.

Got to agree with this logic.

Pats. I want jets to officially self destruct so it's just bills and pats. We need to keep winning either way so thats a given. We've shown we can beat NE so if it comes down to them and us for the division in week 17 I'll take my chances. They'd be favored at home and rightly so but for Bills to be in a "win and you're in" game in week 17 is farther along than most thought we'd be, myself included.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I hate to say it, but the Pats will likely win the division. I think our best chance is a wildcard. I want the Pats and Jets to lose all the time, but we really will need the Jets to go down. It would be very satisfying to take them down twice. They look very beatable too. I'll be in the weird position of rooting for miami to win when they play those teams this year.

Actually, the Bills hosted (and lost to) the Jaguars in the Wild Card round in the 1996 postseason. Kelly's final game. It is understandable to have blocked out that very dark day, though.

Now, for my .02 on the topic... Both sides have valid arguments; it's a good topic. But, this early in the season, I'm rooting for as many division teams to have as many losses as possible. Give me the JETS to win on Sunday!

Give me the Jets. I enjoy seeing the Patriots take as many shots as possible. Should the Bills remain competitive, and i have every expectation they will, the Patriots with two division losses is a big deal.

I think the Jets are done in terms of true playoff aspirations. Nick Mangold's injury is the kind of injury that never fully heals without being off of it for a long time. He'll re-injure it in no time and be out again and it appears as if he is their offensive unit MVP.