WITH #1 PICK MIAMI TAKES ANDREW LUCK

ALLEN1QB

Now that would really be the icing on the cake!!!!!!!! We better let em win one so he goes to KC

The Phins will not have the 1st pick in the draft. They played 3 teams that are better than them and lost a close one to Cleveland on the road. they will be 4-12 or so.

I think even though KC won yesterday. They are terrible. They're my pick for Luck.

The Phins will not have the 1st pick in the draft. They played 3 teams that are better than them and lost a close one to Cleveland on the road. they will be 4-12 or so.

I think even though KC won yesterday. They are terrible. They're my pick for Luck.

Miami's gonna win their next 12 games? :unsure:

My money is on the Vikes.

Christian Ponder???

If anyone said the Colts, Dolphins, Vikings, Seahawks and Chiefs would be in the running for the #1 pick before this season began, we would have said they were certifiably insane.

PTR

...or if the Bills would not be in the running. :bag:

My money is on the Vikes.

Wonder if Ponder could be had for a third rounder?

If I were Luck, I'd pull an Eli Manning rather than play for the fish. Trade me or else. Something tells me that Indy and Pittsburgh are gonna be frontrunners for him anyway.

Luck still has one more year of eligibility left after this year. If he does not like the team with the first pick, graduate school here he comes!