The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

Nah, that's just 1st amendment rights.

Drawing a crosshair on a map on the otherhand, leads to violence

I'm typically not a big fan of the "Can you imagine if..." discussion, but it's impossible to watch the things these people are saying and doing, compare it to the coverage of the tea party protesters, and and ask yourself "Can you imagine if just one tea party protester was on camera saying violence may be required? Can you imagine if one of the tea party protesters was shown taking a crap on a police car? Can you imagine if one of the tea party protesters was arrested for ANYTHING?"

It's pretty embarrassing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm typically not a big fan of the "Can you imagine if..." discussion, but it's impossible to watch the things these people are saying and doing, compare it to the coverage of the tea party protesters, and and ask yourself "Can you imagine if just one tea party protester was on camera saying violence may be required? Can you imagine if one of the tea party protesters was shown taking a crap on a police car? Can you imagine if one of the tea party protesters was arrested for ANYTHING?"

It's pretty embarrassing.

Think about it. What's amazing is the lack of arrests or trouble or mess with the size and scope of the Tea party rallies. While these bozos are schitting on cars the Tea Partiers are leaving places cleaner than how they found them. They might even qualify to be called the Green Tea Party. :D

Think about it. What's amazing is the lack of arrests or trouble or mess with the size and scope of the Tea party rallies. While these bozos are schitting on cars the Tea Partiers are leaving places cleaner than how they found them. They might even qualify to be called the Green Tea Party. :D

But never, ever, ever the Black Tea Party. :devil:

(Park official) "Ok guys, you have to leave the park so we can clean it up a little, but then you can come back afterwards", (Protester) "You want to clean it? Hell no,"

Officials and the park’s owners, however, say the area is filthy and needs extensive cleaning. Deputy Mayor Cas Holloway released a statement saying, “The last three weeks have created unsanitary conditions and considerable wear and tear on the park. The situation is not in the best interests of the protesters, residents or the city.”
Edited by Magox

Okay, now there's a wrinkle I didn't anticipate. The results of this should be interesting. On one hand you could have some conflict, with violence and arrests (bad optic #1) and on the other hand you could have a majority of the protesters leave, allowing for an aerial shot of how disgusting the park has become, spread all over the media (bad optic #2}. A less possible option, but one I would like to see happen, is the city announcing that if they can't clean the park, they will have to fire a dozen sanitation workers.

Your earlier comment about the hippies helping Nixon get elected could be in full swing this weekend.

Unless I missed it, as I can't read through every post in the thread, I am surprised by the lack of connection between the tea party and the occupy wall street crowd. It is as obvious as the unholy relationship between the government and private sector- a terrible TWO-WAY relationship. Both sides of that SHOULD be protested. Government shouldn't control the private sector, nor should the private sector control governement. Both should fear us.

Don't clean it up, let them live in the filth and then catch dysentery or cholera or some other nasty disease like HepA or B

Thing is most of these guys probably don't have health insurance. A few of them die and the WH and media cry how tragic it is and why we really need socialized medicine.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RGRXCgMdz9A#!

I like how they correlate the "Arab Spring" with the Wall Street protests since it's practically the same thing you !@#$ing retard.

No one thinks anymore. Inspiratonal youtube videos FTW.

I like how they correlate the "Arab Spring" with the Wall Street protests since it's practically the same thing you !@#$ing retard.

No one thinks anymore. Inspiratonal youtube videos FTW.

Hypocrisy mr sunshine. have a wonderful evening

I went yesterday. Good times!

So do you guys know what you want, what you're protesting, or why you're even there in the first place, yet? Its only been 4 weeks, but no rush.

Cute video too. I like the part where protestors insist they're being silenced. If by silenced you mean non-stop media coverage, where every news outlet in the country is trying to find out exactly what I asked above.