White Hots

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard all about them as a tailgating staple but never had them. Walking around wegmans, what should I grab?

If you've never had them, then yes. Otherwise, I much prefer the red ones. Make sure you get Zweigles....

Are you in Buffalo? Ditch Wegman's and go to Ted's.

I love and respect you as a fellow bills fan...

But never disrespect the greatest Grocery Store on Earth...

BTW, Wegman's is one of fortune 500's best companies to work for. (#1 in 2005, #5 in 2009, #3 in 2011, has been on the list since they started making the list)

BTW, Wegman's is one of fortune 500's best companies to work for. (#1 in 2005, #5 in 2009, #3 in 2011, has been on the list since they started making the list)

Not disrespecting Wegmans, I'm just thinking if he hasn't had them before, he should first try them at Ted's. Believe me, I would do just about anything (except move I guess?) to have a Wegmans close enough to do my regular shopping at.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Grab yourself a six pack of Zweigle's white hots and some good mustard :thumbsup:

by the way, do you guys go with the regular white hots or skinless?

Regulars. No other way of going about it.

Heard all about them as a tailgating staple but never had them. Walking around wegmans, what should I grab?

JOHNSON's (available nationally) has some really good ones ... of course when I am in Buffalo got to have my SAHLEN's dogs and I don't think they make WHITE HOTS.

I personally didnt like working there but there are much worse places to work that for sure

Are you in Buffalo? Ditch Wegman's and go to Ted's.

I second that. Ted's is king out here