Jets season on the brink

truth on hold

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying he's an expert but I do like how he got under ryan's skin a little. Anything the new York media can do to rattle coach foot fetish is good by me.

Ryan fumbled the interview ... first saying that Joe was not a Jet, then saying he was a Jet (once a Jet always a Jet or some nonsense like that).

Yeah on the brink after week 3 with a 2-1 record

The other 14 weeks are meaningless anyway. And those first 3 rounds of the playoffs don't mean much either. Let's just scratch those and jump straight to the Bills vs Lions Super Bowl

:lol:

Seriously, that Raider offensive run game is brutal for any team to face. Their defense is pretty good also. although the Jets defense allowed 34 points but it was mostly due to that Raiders running attack.. Kinda why I wanted to see Buffalo build a line like the Raiders have

It is always much tougher for a team to travel from one coast to the other to play games as its messes the timing for everything Sanchez did put up 369 yards passing on them

Now the Jets play the Ravens this week, whoa good game!

I'm only disappointed because I predicted their decline a year early. Sure, they'll probably win 8 or 9 games, but this is no Super Bowl contender.

(as I type this, another flag was thrown on Antonio Cromartie for pass interference)

I am certainly not a Jets' fan even if they do play in New Jersey and can't stand that blowhard Ryan but to say the Jets are on the brink should be taken two ways. They are either on the brink of collapse or on the brink of turning it around.

Frankly, I do not see them as this awesome power house but at the same time I would not dismiss them to Dolphins' status. Let's see how the next few weeks roll out .... if at the half way mark the Jets have an equal number of losses as wins then I'll conceded the point that they are not as good as the experts claimed but otherwise if we are to reach the top we will be in an ongoing battle with the Jets.

They cant run the ball

Their all pro center mangold is hurting

Defenses are keying on Sanchez and he's getting roughed up, sacked 4 times in 2nd half last week and s broken nose

should he go down the backup is 40+ Brunell

They are coming off a loss to Oakland where their vaunted defense was shredded for over 200 on the ground

Next 2 games are at Baltimore and new england.

In 2 weeks they could have a 2 & 3 losing record

Ryan's bravado will look foolish and the ny media will turn on him.

Things could get ugly for this team

I predicted this a long time ago.....it was just a matter of time before they played down to their talent and started losing. The media doesn't like fat guys who run their mouth while their losing.

They're fine, they resigned Aaron Maybin

sure hope he's starting when they come to Buffalo . . . which got me to thinking, we cut him--for obvious reasons, should have been done sooner--and now he is a Jet.

Is our defense that much better then the J.E.T.S ???? He didn't have a prayer with our D, brought back to help them. Hmmmm ????? ;)

I thought some of the Jets moves this year made little sense. Letting go of Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith and Cotchery for Burress and Derek Mason? Major downgrade IMO.

They rely so heavily on Cromartie but hes gonna get burned. He does every year. Leonard is a smart safety but hes physically limited, who on their front 7 is an improvement?

Its a group of names, thats it. Theyve got some talent but that D is getting old and people have dared Snachez to beat them with his 54% completion percentage