NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS!!!!!

sir andrew

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite part of the highlight is David Nelson getting up after his catch while Bills were still down 21-0. He took a pretty nice hit at the end of the play, his helmet flies off, and he's up with an absolute killer look in his eye. Telling the Buffalo faithful, "LET'S GO!". Gives me goose bumps. AWESOME!

post-10519-016772800 1317073517_thumb.jpg

Remember that good Rich Gannon taking the time to B word about Fitz throwing that ball into the end zone? And how he CANNOT MAKE THAT THROW....harped on it over and over

You know what Gannon....your wrong. Fitz threw it because he saw the interference and GOOD QB's know when to throw the ball to an area because they know the pass interference is gonna get called.....it puts us to the 1 yard line so we can score.....

GOOD PLAY FITZ

My favorite part of the highlight is David Nelson getting up after his catch while Bills were still down 21-0. He took a pretty nice hit at the end of the play, his helmet flies off, and he's up with an absolute killer look in his eye. Telling the Buffalo faithful, "LET'S GO!". Gives me goose bumps. AWESOME!

If Byrd got a penalty for that hit on Welker, there should have been a penalty on that hit. that was a very close to late hit that he lead with his helmet on.

I thought this was a turning point in the game emotion wise. I loved it! Nelson is money!

Remember that good Rich Gannon taking the time to B word about Fitz throwing that ball into the end zone? And how he CANNOT MAKE THAT THROW....harped on it over and over

You know what Gannon....your wrong. Fitz threw it because he saw the interference and GOOD QB's know when to throw the ball to an area because they know the pass interference is gonna get called.....it puts us to the 1 yard line so we can score.....

GOOD PLAY FITZ

C'mon John, you're too good for this; don't be that guy. The interference didn't even occur until after he threw the ball and no QB in his right mind has ever thrown a ball into coverage in anticipation of a flag being thrown. The premise is just ridiculous. Yeah Gannon was a buffoon yesterday but he was correct that this was a horrific decision on Fitz's part.

That entire TD drive was a gift from the refs. Considering past events, a well-deserved gift, but a gift nonetheless.

C'mon John, you're too good for this; don't be that guy. The interference didn't even occur until after he threw the ball and no QB in his right mind has ever thrown a ball into coverage in anticipation of a flag being thrown. The premise is just ridiculous. Yeah Gannon was a buffoon yesterday but he was correct that this was a horrific decision on Fitz's part.

That entire TD drive was a gift from the refs. Considering past events, a well-deserved gift, but a gift nonetheless.

The entire drive was a gift? Is that they guy you want to be? Seriously, why do you get off on this over the top anti Bills spin on almost every topic?

There was one questionable penalty in that drive, the first play, and given how protective the refs were throughout the whole game, it fit right in.

At least it'd be a better bet than mine--a Whitner, a Winfield, a Poz, and an Evans...

I gave my McGahee jersey to the salvation army. My Lynch jersey (which I bought at a Farmer's Market (weird) here in San Diego) is still in my guest room closet. Keeping it to give to my buddy who went to Cal. Action-Jackson would be my next buy but I don't want to jinx him.

The entire drive was a gift? Is that they guy you want to be? Seriously, why do you get off on this over the top anti Bills spin on almost every topic?

There was one questionable penalty in that drive, the first play, and given how protective the refs were throughout the whole game, it fit right in.

The first big call got us off our own goalline and the second big call put us on theirs. I thought both calls were bailouts.

As for your odd comment about my anti-Bills spin, I have no idea what you're talking about.