Beards

I think WE should all grow beards!

Not the ladies, though, of course.

Oh no, don't screw with Karma. If you haven't started your beard before today, don't start at all. I've had mine going since before the Chiefs game. I'm not shaving till the Bills season is done, figure that'll be early Feb, 2012.

Oh no, don't screw with Karma. If you haven't started your beard before today, don't start at all. I've had mine going since before the Chiefs game. I'm not shaving till the Bills season is done, figure that'll be early Feb, 2012.

I am with you, and as long as we do not let stojan convince us our season is over in the 2nd quarter of a game then we shouuld be fine.

Rockin the beard for 3 1/2 weeks now!

I am with you, and as long as we do not let stojan convince us our season is over in the 2nd quarter of a game then we shouuld be fine.

Rockin the beard for 3 1/2 weeks now!

2nd quarter?

It was about a quarter after 1:00 when he started bringing the joy......

agreed. it's like the playoff beard for hockey. I shaved the day before the Chiefs game...haven't shaved since. I may need to trim soon tho <_<