On that last Freddie "non-TD" run, how many were worried....

Just Jack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that we would leave to much time on the clock? I was. I was glad they spotted it at the 1, knowing the Bills could run a few non-plays to run down the clock before trying a Field Goal. BB using up his time outs made it sweeter.

I loved the fact that the crowd was actually sort of applauding when he announced it wasn't a score. Not a single boo to be heard.

Good situational awareness at the Ralph. :thumbsup:

I dont live in WNY so I don't get the audio of the game as I was at a chain restaurant watching the game(which means all the games on TV but only the audio of the giants game) but I assumed that's why bellichek was arguing with the ref after freddies run. I think he was arguing FOR the TD

that we would leave to much time on the clock? I was. I was glad they spotted it at the 1, knowing the Bills could run a few non-plays to run down the clock before trying a Field Goal. BB using up his time outs made it sweeter.

[/quote}

Chan "out-Belichicked Belichick" on that last drive.

I was a bit worried when I saw how much time there was. At the same time I was thrilled for what Freddy did on that play.

I was nervous every time Fitz took a knee. I was furious when the Bills had a false start on one of the kneel down plays.

But all was forgotten when Lindell split the uprights. :)

Exactly, thank God he didn't score! End of the game was most epic! :thumbsup: