On that last Freddie "non-TD" run, how many were worried....

Just Jack

I was like Yes Touchdown then oh man theres too much time left and Brady is great when it comes to that! Then when they called it a no touchdown I was like cool burn some more time off but was also Pi$$ed because Freddie is on my fantasy team. But Im way happier when the Bills win

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was shouting "NO,NO, NO... TOO MUCH TIME" at the television. My wife was asking why I don't want the points. I explained to her during the Review that we needed the ball in our hand not pretty boy's. They say he was down, I start screaming "WE JUST WON THE GAME". My wife thought I was lost my mind.

Yahoo article...

Bills’ overturned touchdown ends up clinching win over Patriots

Having their tiebreaking touchdown overturned in the final two minutes of Sunday's game against the New England Patriots game ended up being the best thing that could have happened to the Buffalo Bills.

I am still worried that Brady somehow will get the ball back tonight...

After last weeks review of the final play minutes after the game was over, I wouldn't feel safe to call it a win until the Pats* plane was halfway back to Boston.

I have never been so happy for the Bills NOT to get a touchdown in my life. Then I was hoping Gailey would have Fitzy take a couple knees, and he did.

I also don't think I've ever seen Bill Belichick so angry to have the Bills not score a touchdown. Doesn't he know that that's our specialty. :devil:

that we would leave to much time on the clock? I was. I was glad they spotted it at the 1, knowing the Bills could run a few non-plays to run down the clock before trying a Field Goal. BB using up his time outs made it sweeter.

No question about it. Not scoring was way better than scoring. I did want the Bills to get a TD though. As it turns out Chan played it just right. That is why he is the coach and I am a spectator.

I was a bit worried when I saw how much time there was. At the same time I was thrilled for what Freddy did on that play.

I was nervous every time Fitz took a knee. I was furious when the Bills had a false start on one of the kneel down plays.

But all was forgotten when Lindell split the uprights. :)

I honestly believe that false start was done purposely to run an additional 2-4 seconds off the game clock. The way the mathematics broke down it looked like the bills were going to have to kick a fg with 6-8 seconds left on the game clock, prior to the false start. After the false start play a few seconds ran off the clock, and then the play reverted back to 2nd down. Im going to double check the whole.sequence on nfl rewind tonight, but I think it actually worked in the Bills favor. Perhaps this is what Billy Boy was arguing with the refs about.

I dont live in WNY so I don't get the audio of the game as I was at a chain restaurant watching the game(which means all the games on TV but only the audio of the giants game) but I assumed that's why bellichek was arguing with the ref after freddies run. I think he was arguing FOR the TD

Be glad you didn't have to listen to Rich Gannon. He was more than a little irritating.

I am nearly a big a Buckeye fan as Bills fan. I remember during the Fiesta Bowl a few years back when Boom Herron scored a touchdown to put the Buckeyes up over Texas with about 2 minutes remaining. Colt McCoy systematically drove down the field and got the winning touchdown. The entire time I was so upset... if he had just taken a knee on the 1 yard line, the Buckeyes would have won. Same exact thing happened yesterday. So glad Freddie took a knee at the 1 yard line to win the game. He just didn't know he did.