One Million Moms crush Schweddy Balls

Beerball

I love how they want it pulled because of the name and the fact that they don't want their kids asking for a flavour with that name. Nothing about the fact that they don't want their children eating a "rum flavoured" Ice Cream. Chubby Hubby is fine for a name (even though its basically calling your husband fat), but renaming it for a short time Hubby Hubby is bad because kids will see that name, and automatically think homosexuality and probably become Gay just from eating it or asking for it?

I love how they want it pulled because of the name and the fact that they don't want their kids asking for a flavour with that name. Nothing about the fact that they don't want their children eating a "rum flavoured" Ice Cream. Chubby Hubby is fine for a name (even though its basically calling your husband fat), but renaming it for a short time Hubby Hubby is bad because kids will see that name, and automatically think homosexuality and probably become Gay just from eating it or asking for it?

I thought Chubby Hubby is what happens on lingerie night.

Why should parents keep their kids form eating "rum flavored" ice cream? Are you saying it will contribute to them becoming alcoholics? They have rum flavored life savers for crap's sake.

Maybe I should keep my kids from chewing Big Red or eating licorice to keep them from downing shots of Goldschlager or Sambuca when I turn around.

Hmmm those One Million Moms better go back to school first... Rum icecream and complaining about how the name is not suited for kids? Wow...

Why should parents keep their kids form eating "rum flavored" ice cream? Are you saying it will contribute to them becoming alcoholics? They have rum flavored life savers for crap's sake.

Maybe I should keep my kids from chewing Big Red or eating licorice to keep them from downing shots of Goldschlager or Sambuca when I turn around.

Difference is flavored versus actually containing rum. Alcohol is proven to limit brain growth with children. See http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh25-3/185-191.htm

And eurhm rum flavored lifesavers, really??? Wow that would be illegal down here... (not allowed to stimulate alcohol use by children through any means)