I say we go after TO.

WNY

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not opposed to it, as I've said in the past... He behaved here, and we need a deep guy... But it won't happen.

...and he needs money and no one is paying him right now. Plus, he needs to show teams that he has at least one more full year left in the tank for 2012 after coming back from his injury.

He was our leading receiver the year he was here.

He was Cincy's leading receiving before a late season injury.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

• 1 month later...

At least TO always plays with emotion, he seemed to fire up the fans and add some excitement to a boring team when he played for Bills the last time.

I am getting tire of the "no name WR dropping the ball and not getting open". They are not surprising anyone any more, team have looked at the tape and know how to defend these 7th round guys. Bring in some help.

I concur. At this moment, we need all the help we can get. Something isn't right with Stevie. Whether it be an illness, unhappiness, and/or lingering injury. Now it looks like he messed up his shoulder. The Donald Jones experiment is not working out. Let's be honest. We don't have anyone who will beat you deep. At this point, what do we have to lose?

TO is pre-gailey. Even if he has chemistry it's an all new scheme. Fail at this stage.

This team right now is beyond the fail stage. Time to try something drastic to get it back on course. David Nelson is the only one catching balls right now.

I concur. At this moment, we need all the help we can get. Something isn't right with Stevie. Whether it be an illness, unhappiness, and/or lingering injury. Now it looks like he messed up his shoulder. The Donald Jones experiment is not working out. Let's be honest. We don't have anyone who will beat you deep. At this point, what do we have to lose?

It's called he is getting the defenses #1 corner and double teams, opposed to last year, and he's not passing the test.

I guess Evans was a tad more valuable that originally thought.

Sorry guys, couldn't agree less ... This is about building something and while a playoff appearance would be nice, I wouldn't sacrifice youth and playing time to secure a first-round exit. This team needs to experience and grow together.

what he said.

I honestly think it is a good idea. We need a shot in the arm. We need a physical reciever. If we don't do anything we might not win another game. We've looked like a jv team the last two weeks and some change could be good. I know everyone is going to rip me apart, but something needs to be done. I think fitz is the only qb he's ever praised. !@#$ it let's go for it.