I say we go after TO.

WNY

I can't believe this hasn't happened yet. WTF Nix and Gailey? I've defended you guys in the past but there's just no downside in giving TO a shot. If he sucks, oh well, that's status quo. But if he still has something left, he could help this offense out by stretching the field which is something he's done his whole career, including last season.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for it.

If anything, I want defenses to have to account for him. He doesn't have to be a focal point of the offense but I want the opposing defense coordinators to have to game plan for him to open somebody else up.

And while we are at it, I'd put Pat Williams on the same plane to Buffalo.

If these are the stops that must be pulled out to get the Bills to the playoffs, I am all for it.

i actually said this the other day. we need a go route wr. the problem with the short routes is that it works great but there needs to be a legit deep threat. TO would be able to do that. fitz would have no problem throwing to him. and he'd really only need to run 3 routes. he didn't burn any bridges here, and the wrs had nothing but good things to say about him. stevie johnson says he learned a ton when TO was around. it would help the offense to have him there even as a decoy.