Bills mobile app now available

eball

This is all you need to know. Toss the other apps in the trash.

Tune In Radio is a cool app. You can search by area, by type (sports/rock/country) etc. At least the local stations down here, the app was only about 3-5 seconds behind the live radio. That is how I listen to 97 Rock sometimes while down here in Virginia.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's a good thing when it doesn't last. Some radio stations have started pulling their streams from TuneIn Radio for Radio.com. Radio.com is less stable and isn't on Roku. Losers ....

boooo, youre right. just went back into my presets and found that 2 of them have been "restricted". might have to send them an email...

Thanks, Eball. I just installed it on my Iphone and it is better than trying to access the website on Safari, that's for sure.

Not that I'm a shill for the organization or anything, but I happened to notice there's now an official Bills app (free) available for download.

Search "Buffalo Bills Mobile" -- I just downloaded it to my iPhone a few minutes ago and it looks pretty slick.

Anyway, just an FYI to the smartphone geeks around here.

Not that I'm a shill for the organization or anything, but I happened to notice there's now an official Bills app (free) available for download.

Search "Buffalo Bills Mobile" -- I just downloaded it to my iPhone a few minutes ago and it looks pretty slick.

Anyway, just an FYI to the smartphone geeks around here.

eball, thanks! I'm locked and loaded!

What does it do?

It shoots a frickin' laser beam into the eyes of opposing players and coaches...

It's a mobile version of the Bills' site, optimized for a smartphone. Looks like easy access to news articles, video, game stats and previews, etc.

It shoots a frickin' laser beam into the eyes of opposing players and coaches...

It's a mobile version of the Bills' site, optimized for a smartphone. Looks like easy access to news articles, video, game stats and previews, etc.

All I asked is for sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads......

Do you know of a app for andriod to listen to the game this weekend. I will be out of tv range and streaming a game on 3g network is not realistic, but I would enjoy listening. Any help would be appreciated.

I use TUNEIN RADIO...find all the buffalo stations and have them at your fingertips...

You might need to find 97 rock...cant remember...but add them to your presets and your golden

Do you know of a app for andriod to listen to the game this weekend. I will be out of tv range and streaming a game on 3g network is not realistic, but I would enjoy listening. Any help would be appreciated.

i have an edge app and a wgr app on my android.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been using the new "official" Buffalo Bills Mobile App for this season? Link here: http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/mobile-app.html

I'm not the most experienced smartphone user, but I can tell you that it's very SEXY! The interfaces are easy to use, look GREAT, and of course sport our Bills' "new" blue and red. The real-time stuff is money, but the other features also make it really easy to follow, with everything just kind of right there in one spot.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Just thought I'd share during the bye week! Go Bills!

-Cereal