Bills mobile app now available

eball

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been using the new "official" Buffalo Bills Mobile App for this season? Link here: http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/mobile-app.html

I'm not the most experienced smartphone user, but I can tell you that it's very SEXY! The interfaces are easy to use, look GREAT, and of course sport our Bills' "new" blue and red. The real-time stuff is money, but the other features also make it really easy to follow, with everything just kind of right there in one spot.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Just thought I'd share during the bye week! Go Bills!

-Cereal

I have been using it for 3 or 4 weeks now, I think it is awesome. Has all the post game interview videos, news articles, weekly show videos (Tasker, Thurman), etc. And the quality of the graphics is really good.

Has anyone been using the new "official" Buffalo Bills Mobile App for this season? Link here: http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/mobile-app.html

I'm not the most experienced smartphone user, but I can tell you that it's very SEXY! The interfaces are easy to use, look GREAT, and of course sport our Bills' "new" blue and red. The real-time stuff is money, but the other features also make it really easy to follow, with everything just kind of right there in one spot.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Just thought I'd share during the bye week! Go Bills!

-Cereal

I just downloaded it the other day, while downloading a Penguins app (sorry Sabers fans, but you won the other day). Anyway, both apps are GREAT. Both are made by the same company, based out of Carnegie Mellon University. (oddly, there is no Steelers app by this company!) Sabers fans, see if they have one for the Sabers. The Pens app has the ability to listen to the game live, anywhere. I don't think the Bills one has this feature, but it allows you to find articles on the Bills, watch post game interviews, and much more. It's really great, and the best part…..it's FREE!

Edited by RyanC883

What does it do?

Scared my link goes to Peter Pan? :nana:

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll paste the list of features from the link here:

- News: Real-time breaking news from the Bills, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs

- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Bills' press conferences, coach and player interviews

- Photos: Gallery of game-time action

- Audio: Podcasts

- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league

- Standings: Division and conference standings

- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams

- Social media: Official Bills twitter feed, one-click tweet of all media items

- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake

- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games

- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day

Also, it works for iPhone AND Google Phones AND Blackberry (forgot that some people can't see thread sub-titles on their devices).

This thing is pretty cool.

I downloaded it, maybe the second week of the season. I used it the most to keep up on the Bills/Pats* game when we landed in Disney World. I hit the refresh button when we were checking in and found out we won!!! I let out a (small) cheer, as I didn't want to embarrass to many of my family even though we were all rooting for the Bills.

There certainly is a ton of stuff on it, especially on game days.