From the poster that came up with Captain Check Down

I'm going with Fitzwilly..from the 1967 movie with Dick Van Dyke. It refers to the nickname of Claude Fitzwilliam, an unusually intelligent and highly educated mastermind. That's our Fitz! 47 on the Wonderlic! He sure was the mastermind against the Chiefs!

Fitzwilly the mastermind - BAM!

Amish Rifle. Goes together with Machinegun Kelly and Peashooter Edwards.

Edit: to the above poster, I believe he got a 50.

I just found this on Wikipedia: Pat McInally of Harvard is the only football player to record a confirmed perfect score of 50. Boston College graduate Mike Mamula reportedly scored 49. Ryan Fitzpatrick, also a Harvard graduate and currently a quarterback with the Buffalo Bills, scored 48 in nine minutes

So I was off by one point...my apologies for not studying that out before posting

Why dont we call him Fitzgerald like some of our esteemed national guys refer to him? Tells you how much they pay attention to Buffalo. If youre not the Patsies, Packers, Saints, Baltimore, Eagles, then they dont care right now.......

ps Amish Rifle is my favorite if he keeps the beard.

How about

FITZKRIEG --- air power, concentrating overwhelming force at high speed to break through enemy lines, and, once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank. Through constant motion, the Fitzkrieg attempts to keep its enemy off-balance, making it difficult to respond effectively at any given point before the front has already moved on.

Sounds about right to me!

Come December, it's FitzyClaus.

Fitzgibbons works especially well when spoken in snooty George Plimpton-ish Harvard-ese, a la Rich Eisen's shtick. I have to admit - not proudly - that gag does makes me chuckle.

If Keyshawn Johnson was his WR at Harvard, can't you just hear him: "Confound it, Fitzgibbons, throw us the pigskin, old man!"

How about

FITZKRIEG --- air power, concentrating overwhelming force at high speed to break through enemy lines, and, once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank. Through constant motion, the Fitzkrieg attempts to keep its enemy off-balance, making it difficult to respond effectively at any given point before the front has already moved on.

Sounds about right to me!

I like The Amish Rifle.. but this may give that a run for its money