From the poster that came up with Captain Check Down

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaws 2 is not bad at all. Obviously not as good as the first (top 5 movie ever IMO), but very solid. Jaws 3 blows, Jaws 4 has some decent footage but sucks as well. A better example would have been Major League 2. Oh my God that movie is terrible.

This conversation should be saved for WGR

I have seen some sad excuses for nicknames for Fitzpatrick, worst that comes to mind is Fitzbeard...

Let it be known. Ryan Fitzpatrick = Grizpatrick!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Say what?

Already has 2 fine nicknames. Fitzmagic. Amish Rifle.

Sorry, don't see what Grizpatrick adds to the party

call him fitzhatrick cuz he gonna throw 3+ tds in every game!

Now that's actually clever!

Godfather II

Empire Strikes back

Back to the Future II

Rocky II

They are few and far between though..

Dude I would've been with you ten years ago, but go back now and watch BTTF II again. It pretty much sucks. Now Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom- a little ridiculous, but tell me that aint a great action movie. As far as the poster who says Jaws II sucked and the dude who backed him up- understand that I'm not saying it's a great film, but it gets overlooked sometimes. It's pretty solid throughout. I'd put it in my all-time top 100. When the dude lands the helicopter and gets attacked while he's still in the pilot's seat, it's pretty badass. Two best sequels ever- Godfather II and Fubar II: Balls to the Wall. Please tell me there's someone on here who knows about Fubar!?!