The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't wear the colors today. No Bills hat, not even a Bills t-shirt. The SO pointed out that the weekends I didn't wear the colors last year due to having to be elsewhere or doing something else besides watching the Bills in the red, white and blue....they won.

It worked today.

I rewatched the entire Monday night opener against NE from two years ago on Friday. Didn't even look away or turn it off when McLovin fumbled. I'd like to think my sacrifice pleased the football Gods.

Next Friday is the Dallas Monday nighter from 2007. Pretty sure I can probably find 17 more stomach-churning defeats from recent history to help us go undefeated this year. And probably another 19 different ones next year.

Edited by QB Bills

I rewatched the entire Monday night opener against NE from two years ago on Friday. Didn't even look away or turn it off when McLovin fumbled. I'd like to think my sacrifice pleased the football Gods.

Next Friday is the Dallas Monday nighter from 2007. Pretty sure I can probably find 17 more stomach-churning defeats from recent history to us go undefeated this year. And probably another 19 different ones next year.

Thank You for your sacrifice. :worthy:

As for me, I decided to post in the live game thread for the first time. I usually don't like to be distracted from the game but figued it couldn't hurt. If only I knew earlier it would help I would have tried it last year....but then we wouldn't have Marcell so I guess all is as it should be.

Bringing back a popular thread, how did your actions today affect the team? Did you eat something different? Sit in a different seat? Watch the game from somewhere else? Or followed your usual routine?

I did not shower or shave, stayed at home instead of going to my familys normal Sunday dinner, and wore my Bills workout shorts.

I picked them in two survival pools (including TBD)...never picked them on opening day in previous survival pools.

My father found an old Bills calendar of mine back home from 1994 earlier this year and it turns out it works for this year.

So since January I have been using this calendar in my office and last month I wrote the opponents for this years schedule in on each weekend of the season.

I'd like to think that the 2011 schedule in proximity to Bills legends is helping with their on the field performance. :thumbsup:

It always seems like the second I claim that something is my lucky jersey or hat, it immediately loses its power. So yeah, I did absolutely nothing to help the Bills win. Yeah, that's it, nothing at all.

edit: But since it's a one time thing that I can't repeat on my own power, I'll mention it. I parked in a lot out here in Boston yesterday before the game and the number on the parking pass was 716. I knew we were set.

Edited by shrader