Am i dumb for buying a fitz jersy?

mc kid 78

Fitz seems like a great guy and great teammate. While I am not convinced he is the long term answer at QB, I would still wear his jersey with pride atleast until he proves he is not the guy(which hopefully doesn't happen)

i just hope it don't end up like my losman jersey hanging in my closet

I would like Fitzpatrick to be around for a long time. Even if he proves by the end of this year that he is worth replacing, I would like him around as a backup. I think he has a very good influence on the very young offense.

I bought one as well. I don't think Fitz is a franchise QB, but assuming he doesn't royally screw the pooch, I think he's the kind of player fans will look back on fondly years from now. Like, "Hey, remember that dude with the beard? Went to Harvard of all places, loved to chuck the ball around? Wasn't really an HoFer, but was still fun to watch? That guy was awesome."

I played basketball Monday night in my old Flutie jersey ... all these IGGGLE fans were jealous.

FITZ is a good pick of a jersey because he plays the way you want your QB to play! Tough, gunslinger ... might not be a superstar but if I wear someone's number I want it to be a player who gives his all and Fitz does that.

Today I gave in to the China route and ordered myself a Dareus jersey! This kid has that same non-stop winning attitude!

If loving Fitz is wrong...I don't want to be right.

I have the last year's blue Fitzy, as well as a new home and away. I also happen to have a ton of jerseys, but when gameday comes I grab #14. Do you like Fitz? Then who gives a !@#$ what anybody else says.

There are a lot of people that pine all day about how bad the Bills are and how they can't take it. I can't wait for the fist dickhead that has never been in the Ralph to chime in with his brilliant idea of boycotting a game, or at least the first half. !@#$ them! They can blow it out of their ass, too.

Go Fitz, Go Bills!!

I bought one as well. I don't think Fitz is a franchise QB, but assuming he doesn't royally screw the pooch, I think he's the kind of player fans will look back on fondly years from now. Like, "Hey, remember that dude with the beard? Went to Harvard of all places, loved to chuck the ball around? Wasn't really an HoFer, but was still fun to watch? That guy was awesome."

Basically the anti-Rob Johnson! I saw a dude in an RJ jersey at the Lions game. If that guy happens to read this board; for shame, sir...for shame.

if you are trying to buy a jersey that will last you for 5+ years, then yes, fitz is a risky choice

but if you just want to support your favorite team and root them on to win RIGHT NOW, a fitz jersey is an excellent choice

he's not the world's greatest qb, but he's a class act and tries hard and damnit right now he's OUR GUY

I agree that it's your money, spend it how you want! Personally, I've given up getting players names on my jerseys and gone the customized route. They had authentic throwbacks on sale for about half price, plus a 20% promo code at one point, so I got my blue one, plus a new white replica jersey. I had an old Spikes one, turned it into a Poz jersey, and now it'll be hanging in the closet with the rest of 'em on game day. I don't see myself buying another jersey for a long, long time :rolleyes:

Edited by HurlyBurly51

Grew a beard + went to Harvard + loved to chuck the ball around + fun to watch = Awesome???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

If you paid $25 for a Chinese one then no matter what happens you will get your monies worth just out of this season.

If you got one from the Bills store, Fitz will probably still be on the team next season as the backup at the very least.

So no, not dumb.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Plus he's got his own jingle....and that song is classic!

Everybody is saying that we don't have our franchise qb .starting to wonder if all the experts are right

is

There are only a handful of "franchise QB'S" in the league so that term is over used .

You can win with a good QB if you build around him. Just ask Trent Dilfer and the 2000 Ravens!

Fitz can't carry a team on his back but he can be a part of a winning team.

So wear It proud!!

Everybody is saying that we don't have our franchise qb .starting to wonder if all the experts are right

I wouldn't call you dumb, since I have closet full of Ex-Bills jersey's myself, just like this one will probably be next season. He is in no way the franchise quarterback, not even close, but the only jersey I have from a current Bill out of the 20 or son in my closet is Spiller (still not sure why I bought it, I guess the hype), and he not only changed numbers but the Bills changed jerseys. Guess I can always wear my throwback O.J. and Kelly jerseys and never be outdated. Who knows with this organization, Fitz might get cut after the second or third game?

Edited by billsfreak